Halloween special

Naruto's pov

I woke up by the sun light. I got up and remembered what day today is. It is Halloween day haa, how I love Halloween because this day I could have many candies. I really can't wait I actually have a costume for the twins and sasuke. I giggled and felt soneone hug me from behind. I look back and saw sasuke hugging me. "what are you laughing about" i just smiled at him and said "se-cret~" while putting my pointing finger next to my mouth to act like I am cute or is what people say. I look at sasuke and he have a slight blush I giggled again. "dibe, you need to stop acting cute or I will fu** you until you cannot move later" i was shocked because can't move means no candies for me. I try to get out of sasuke's grasp and successfully did. Sasuke seemed a little sad. Oh right, forgot to say I already have my costume too because from what I remember from my last Halloween with sasuke

Flashback

I can't wait for later. I got up and headed for sasuke's home because we live apart but I wish we live close by when I got to his house I knock and a few seconds came out a hot sasuke. He is already on a costume it is like a wolf. Ohhh, how I want to be eaten up by sasuke. I started to drool and he said "like what you see" i shook my head and said "a-are you r-really gonna c-co-come out with that costume. I mean sexy costume" i mumbled the last part not wanting sasuke to hear me. He smirked and said "why this is the only costume I have, anyway I have a costume for you" i look at him and said "really?!"  hr just nodded "Well, follow me naru chan" and I followed him into a room. Which I am guessing his room. "come on, dobe let's go in" i got angry but didn't say anything and just pout "okay" i said clearly annoyed he look at my direction and smirk. Ughhhh!!, I wanna get that smirk off his face. When we went in I saw a sexy costume in the bed. I could feel that my body is in trouble. I turned to sasuke and asked "hey, teme for who is that costume" he turned to me and turned back to the costume and to me again "if you meant that one then it is yours"

I am so angry and embarrassed at the same time "TEME, AS IF I COULD WEAR THAT OUTSIDE AND WHY IS IT LIKE THAT HUH! I AM NEVER AND WHEN I SAID NEVER I MEANT IT SO DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP. TEME!!!!" he looked at me with a glare as if I could tremble with that glare of his.

I felt my surrounding became really odd like it wants to kill someone or more like it wants to rape someone. I look at sasuke and saw it is his presence. "Dobe, if you don't get in that costume I am gonna make you wear it whether you like it or not. Because if you don't I'll have a fun time stripping you and put that costume on you"

I suddenly felt that I really need to wear that coatume or I will bear the consequences. I just nodded and said "i am gonna wear it" i look at the costume and started making my way there and got it and went to him. "where is the restroom" he pointed at the right and saw a door there I just nodded and blushed "give me some time" he nodded and I made my way there. After I got inside I thought 'am I really gonna wear this ugh, sasuke why do you do this to me"

After some time I got the costume on I look at the mirror and blush really hard I don't know if I am gonna you it's just weird I mean you be in this situation. Ugh, I don't know if this fits me. Sasuke you are so gonna pay for this.

Sasuke's pov

Huh, can't wait to see Naruto in that costume. I heard  said "sasuke i'm ready". He got out and he looked perfect I want to just eat him up. He looked away with a blush that could compare to my favorite food, tomato. If you wanna ask what costume is he wearing well, it's like a maid but jn color pink with a long white sock that fit his slender legs. He is like a maid that wants to be served the costume is color light pink with wihite bunny ears and bunny tail it's like saying I am your only prey which is really cute.