[1]

wednesday, february 24th 2016. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I DREADED THE city bus. Worst place ever. It makes me late to my classes, never gets here on time and if it does, still on the verge of tardiness.

Today was different, I felt like something good was gonna happen. There's only a few months left before I graduate and I couldn't be any more happier.

As I got off the bus, I was a street away from school and already knew I was late by how the place looked completely and utterly deserted.

I walked into school and was headed to my first class, French. At least I'm fluent and the teacher actually likes me.

I try to open the door discreetly to avoid all the stares of being late but miserably fail.

"Ah, encore en retard Miss Stevens. Quel est votre excuse?"

(Late again, Miss Stevens. What is your excuse?)

"Le bus, encore."

(The bus, again.)

"L'excuse de chacun de tes retards, va t'asseoir à ta place." She says.

(The only excuse for every one of your late slips, you may go sit at your desk.)

I sit down on my assigned seat, next to my best friend Nicole, who is thankfully, in every one of my classes.

"I still don't understand how you even understand what she says in that weird language." She sighs.

"You're such a child, oh my." I laugh.

"Shut up."

We didn't do anything big in class except reading in the book that was given to us for the last semester. We have to write a thousand word essay on the book too, in french.

The school bell rung and all of the students piled up next to the door eager to go eat a little something or go find their friends before next period.

"What do we have next?" I ask Nicole.

"History, I hear there's this hot new teacher!"

"How do you know?"

"Everyone by now have been talking about him." She rolls her eyes.

"If you keep rolling your eyes like that they might get stuck."

"You're no fun. Now come on!" She tugs on my arm and runs to history.

Some girls from the class were already there such as our other friends Cassie and Rosalie. As soon as we entered the classroom, Cassie and Rosalie marched up to us.

"Have you guys seen him yet?" Nicole asks.

"Nope, we're still waiting."

"Gosh this is long," Rosalie complains.

"Come on Nicole, let's sit in the back." I say.

"No! I want to be in the front where I can see him up front!" She pouts. "Please," She drags out the 'e'.

"Fine!"

"Yay! You guys coming with us?" She gestures to Cassie and Rosalie.

They both nod and we all sit in the front. Many more people were gathering inside the classroom and that's when the bell rang. And the teacher came out.

hello
i'm jasmine, i think some of you already know that.
i said i would update like 10 months ago, so sorry!!
but as i was writing my other books i finally had an idea of how i was gonna start this one and i think i'm proud of this chapter so here you go!
i'll be updating again later or tomorrow.

much love, jass xo.