[10]

my life is such a mess rn sigh

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀HE LOCKS THE door and I ask afterwards,

"Why did you just lock the door?"

"Babygirl, you're getting your punishment right now."

"What punishment," I look at him with an annoyed look. He then picks me up and puts me down on the bathroom sink.

Before I could comprehend it, he leans in and kisses me, I kiss back. I then feel his hand on my thighs. I will admit that this is turning me on but the only thing I've got in my mind right now is school. I'm not a bookworm or fanatic of school but I do want to succeed in life.

"What are you doing, I need to get back to school." I precise my need to go back to school, breaking the kiss.

"Tsk tsk. We've got time." He pushes his hand under my skirt, where it lands right next to my underwear, kissing me again.

Why did I have to wear a skirt today?

My breath hitches when I feel his hand slip under my underwear.

"Is anybody in here?" I hear a feminine voice behind the door. "I really need to use the bathroom."

Thank god. Dear person, you've just saved me.

"Yeah, just a second!"

"You're still getting your punishment, kitten." Harry grins and then unlocks the door.

Both Harry and I leave the bathroom, and the girl who interrupted us slash saved my life, looked like she was gonna puke.

She thanked us before slamming the door of the bathroom. Both Harry and I left and he drove me back to school.

I finished my next two classes and finally, the weekend was here! I know it's Thursday, but just one more day before the weekend cuts it pretty close.

"Tats!" I hear Nicole's voice not far away.

I turn around. "What's up?"

"Do you want to come to a party Saturday night?"

"Who's party is it?"

"Jonathan Lopez, it's his birthday, so it's technically a birthday party."

"Really? Well, sure, I'll go." I reply with a smile. I also know Jonathan, we were good friends so going wouldn't be so bad.

"Alright! I'll pick you up at 7."

"Cool with me." I nod and leave for my house.

I arrive to my humble abode. I kick my shoes off and head into my room. The house was pretty quiet so I assumed no one was here.

I opened my macbook and scroll down my Facebook feed. Since there was nothing interesting on there, I decide that I would go on Netflix and watch some anime there. I'm what people call an otaku, it's embarrassing but it is what it is. Today's Thursday which means.... new Naruto episode! I open up my laptop and play the new episode.