[4]

thursday, february 25th 2016.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀AN ANNOYING SOUND is the first thing that I hear, which appears to be my alarm clock. The numbers written on it shows that it is now 6;17am.

It's too early, brother. I'm not getting up right now, no.

I go back under the covers and try to sleep it off for another twenty minutes.

Agh! I can't, never mind, I'm going to get ready now.

I always put up several alarms to wake up but I always end up falling back asleep. Precautions. Never too late for them.

I take my clothes of the day which consists of, light blue skinny jeans, all the jeans I wear are skinny jeans, none other. And a plain white t-shirt to pair it with.

I place them on my bad neatly while I go to the bathroom and do my business.

I sit on the toilet bowl and pee. When I get up to put my pants back on, there it is. The moment I hate the most every month. My period is here.

I hate my life. I reach in the cabinet under the sink and take out a mini pad along with a tampon. I don't wear tampons unless I got a pad with it, I get scared to death that it'll leak.

I wash my hands, brush my teeth, wash my face and head back into my bedroom.

I brush my hair quickly, put a little touch of mascara and eyeliner.

It's 7am when I look at my clock once again and I'm now putting on my clothes. I only have to leave at 7;20 so I decide to go eat a little something.

I head downstairs to the kitchen.

I flip the lights on and I jump, seeing my mother sitting on the counter with her black coffee in her hands.

"Mom, you startled me." I say with a hand on my chest.

"Sorry, honey, just getting some me time here."

"It's okay, what are you doing today?" I asked while taking a bowl out of the dishwasher and pouring some frosted flakes in with milk.

"Probably just staying home and eating while watching reruns of Teen Wolf." I take a spoonful of my cereal into my mouth.

"You're the typical teen mom, Mom" I laugh.

"I'm the ideal mother, darling." She chuckles. I'm done with my cereal and put the bowl in the dishwasher.

"I'm heading to school now, Mom, bye!" I shout as I take my JanSport back with me and lock the door.

I walk to the bus stop seeing as it is now 7:22am, let's hope the bus decides to be nice and not come early. The usual bus that I take when I'm not late to school is the one that passes at 7;27. It's a five minute walk from my home. I decide to walk a bit faster so I'm sure not to miss it.

When I get there, I can see the bus coming. Thank god I'm not late. I step into the city bus, not that cheap yellow bus. Ew. I pass my card over the scanner and go in.

Sitting down at the far back, I put in my earphones and press play on my music library. 'Acquainted' from The Weeknd starts playing. Man, I love The Weeknd.

I decide to see where Nicole is.

me; are you at school yet?

Coco: i'll be there soon where are you?

me; i'm in the bus, be there in about 15

Coco: omg is this the first time you're not late

me; shut up lol

Coco: no

And with that last message, I close my phone.

I get off the bus at the stop near my school, and walk to the gates. I'm walking towards the entrance when I see a figure standing in the school's parking lot. Hey, isn't that—

Oh my god. It's the guy from the bus.

hey just a small filler bc i love u guys who actually read this even if i only got two reads lmao :-(

much love, jass xo.