[13]

rEAD AWAY MY FELLOW READERS

                             "DRIVE! LIKE NOW!" I tell Dylan as I hop in the car.

"Okay okay! What's up? What are you even doing here like this looks like a super expensive restaurant that you would not be comfortable eating at." He asks while driving.

"Some guy I know brought me here and wouldn't let me leave and it's just a long story."

"Aw, T, you know I'm always here for you right?"

"Yeah don't worry." I give him a smile. " Can I stay at your place tonight?"

"Sure." He says, sending me a smile back.

In the car, we had sung to many songs with the window open and danced crazy until we finally reached his house which you could consider to be my second home.

We entered his home and his mom welcomed us with open arms.

"Tatiana, how lovely to see you! How are you doing?" Dylan's mom, Margaret, asks.

"I'm doing great Mrs. Carter! How about you?"

"I'm also doing very good, will you be sleeping over?"

"Yep!" I say, and then Dylan interrupts us.

"Okay okay, mom, we'll be going to my room now," He says to his mom as he grabs my hand and leads me out of the hallway.

"No funny business you guys!" She yells as a joke as we're heading down to the basement.

The rest of the night was spent with me and Dylan just chilling in his room and watching loads of comedy movies.

saturday, february 27th 2016

And the following morning, Dylan drove me back home safely. I entered my home and shut the door behind me. Mom wasn't home which was suspicious but anyway, and Andrew had school so I guess I was home alone.

It was now time for a shower so I make my way up to my bathroom. I go in and open the shower, waiting for the water to get warmer as I take off my clothes.

My tense muscles relaxed as the warm water hit my skin. Harry hadn't texted me or called me yesterday after I had left. To be honest, he must be furious, or maybe not, maybe he doesn't care. I shampoo and condition my hair and then exit the bathroom. I grab a towel, wrap it around myself and head back to my room.

I'm looking down at my phone as I walk into my room, put it down on my desk and was about to head to my closet until I see someone sitting on my bed.

"What the fuck!" I shout, and there he was, Harry was on my god damn bed looking at me legit naked. "How did you even get in here!"

"The front door." He said casually. "I think you left it unlocked." He then got up and handed me a bouquet of roses that was hidden behind him with a box of chocolate.

"What's this for?" I ask.

"I'm sorry," He starts, "I don't know what I did wrong or why you left so suddenly yesterday, but I'm sorry baby."