[11]

ohmygod not triple update

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀WHAT GAME IS he playing?

Is he literally toying with me?

Why do I even care, what the hell? It's not like we were together, I'm getting worked up for nun'. It could just be his cousin or something, I shouldn't assume things.

Sigh.

I turn back to eating our food, laughing every once in a while because of Dylan's horrible jokes.

"Hey, that guy over there keeps staring at you." He says, nodding his head in the correct direction. "He's not looking right now, look now!"

I turn my head really quickly and the person is Harry. Just as i'm about to turn my head back, we make eye contact. I pretend that I hadn't seen him.

"Do you know him?" Dylan asks.

"No, never seen him anywhere." I shrug.

"Huh, okay."

"I'm heading to the bathroom." I say with a smile as Dylan finishes the last of the fries.

I head over to the girls bathroom just to wash my hands from the grease.

"Baby girl, may I ask whom that boy with you is?" I feel a breath behind me. How did he even get in the bathroom?

"I'm sorry, I thought this was the girl's bathroom and not the men's?"

"Nuh-uh. You better answer my question before I force it out of you."

"Alright, then who was the girl with you earlier? You were all over her."

"Are you implying that you were jealous?"

"No, it was just a simple question, since you're asking one, it's only fair I get to ask one too, don't you think?"

"Well, who she is, is none of your business."

"Then who the boy is, is none of your business either." I imply and attempt leave the bathroom.

Harry pushes me on the door and puts both of his hands next to neck.

"You're mine." He says, as he sucks on my neck, sure to leave a hickey, that would most likely be very visible.

"Get off of me! I am not an object that you can simply have." I push him as hard as I can and this time, I successfully exit the bathroom.

I get back to Dylan, pick my things up and tell him that we're leaving. He had already finished his food, I'm sure he was simply just waiting for me.

He nodded his head and we headed back to his car. He dropped me home and he gave me a quick kiss on my cheek.

"Good night, T." He says with a smile and drives off.

I enter my home and head straight to my bedroom. I go inside of my bathroom and prepare the water to take a nice bath. After a good few minutes, the bath is ready. I strip down all of my clothes and take out a bath bomb from lush. I throw it down in the bath and let the magic unfold.