[6]

double update yay!!! not really hah!!!

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀HE CONTINUES TO stare for a few good seconds until he puts his gaze back on his phone.

Phew.

Maybe he did recognize me but let's hope that he didn't.

The bell rang and before I knew it, everyone were already on their assigned seats. Not assigned, but assigned now since we were keeping the places who chose until the end of the year.

"Good morning, class. Now, I have a friend behind here, on my desk. Do not pay attention to him, pay attention to the work."

Students started murmuring to each other and I could hear them saying how attractive he is.

Which I mean, they weren't wrong.

But they can have him, I don't want to relive that horrible experience.

"Settle down, I've decided to make our first classes easy so we are going to watch a movie called The Last Samurai for the next three periods." As he finishes speaking, he puts in the DVD in his computer and it shines on the white board.

"Great! I can sleep!" I exclaim to Nicole.

"Good for you, I'm just gonna admire Mr. Horan and hottie over there. Have a great nap though."

I shake my head at her and put my arms on the desk, slowly feeling my eyes close.

I jump and the first thing I hear is,

"What is wrong with you, Tats." Nicole sighs. "Why'd you jump?" She adds.

"I don't know dude, you tell me. What hour is it?"

"There's like fifteen minutes before the bell rings. So he should be pausing the movie in a few."

"Okay."

And as she predicted, Mr. Horan, paused the movie when there was seven minutes left to the class.

"Alright, do you guys like the movie so far?" He asked.

A few shrug and some of them reply yeah's" all over the classroom.

"Anyway, no homework for tonight. Have a good day class." He concluded, sitting back down on at his desk with Harry.

I look up at him and I see him staring straight at me. That's scary, It's like he's looking into my soul. The hell.

I hear the bell ring and, that's our cue.

"Do you wanna get something to eat or not?" Nicole questions.

"Nah, I don't feel that hungry today." I smile at her.

"Well, alrighty then, guess I'll go alone." She groaned.

She left and when I turned around to walk to my next class, I, coincidentally bump into someone.