[9]

i'm so sorry for the long wait; thank you for putting up with me

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I OPEN MY textbook and start doodling on the blank page. I hear the someone sit next to me, as the chair moves, I know it's Nicole. She says hi.

"Hey, so what's up?" I ask, maybe she'll tell me what had happened earlier.

"Nothing much, what about you?"

"Nun', are you sure you don't have anything to tell me?"

"Yeah? What else would I need to say?" She says with a curious look.

"I don't know," I say with a small laugh. "Anyway," I finish and go back to the doodling on my textbook.

Niall, or Mr. Horan, gives out the assignments to do and we all get to work.

"Students, there will be a test coming up on the things you learned this year, with your previous teacher next week, you better start studying because no date with be given, anyways, have a great weekend, class dismissed."

I hear all the students groan and pack their things and leave.

I do the same with Nicole behind me.

"I'll join up with Dylan, see you later Nick!" I shout and run through the wave of students until I reach Dylan's locker.

"T, hey!" He says as he hugs me tightly.

He lets me go and opens his locker.

"Hi! I'm putting my things in your locker by the way." I say as I shove my things in the box in front of us.

We both have nothing held in our hands as we head to art class, since we don't do anything.

We get to the classroom and sit on the chairs waiting for the bell to ring. We're the first ones so we begin to talk.

"How's your morning so far, T?"

"It's fine, but something happened when I got to school."

"What's up?"

"Okay, even though you are my best friend, I need you to promise you'll keep this to yourself."

"I will, you can trust me babe."

"Okay so, I saw Nicole, in the History classroom, you know about the new teacher right?" He nods.

"Yeah so they were kissing."

"They were what!" He screams.

"Shhhh!"

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah! And when I tried to confront her about it she lied to me!"

"Maybe she just didn't want you to judge her? T, I don't want you to feel offended but this is probably one of the only things she didn't feel comfortable saying."