[8]

now this is deff not a double update

thursday, february 25th 2016.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀THE SMELL OF bacon wakes me up from my slumber. Bacon. I jump up from my bed and run to the kitchen.

"Good morning Mom!" I shout hugging her from behind. "Are you making breakfast?"

"What does it look like I'm doing honey?" She chuckles. "One egg or two?"

"Two." I reply and I hear another voice behind me.

"Can I get two eggs too, Mom?"

I turn around and I see Andrew standing there looking like he just died.

"Sure, darling." She answers back, still cooking.

"Rough night?" I ask.

"Yeah, we won our game last night though."

"That's cool. How much did you guys score?"

"It was 5-2. Easy, they sucked." It now seems like he was more awake. I think it's because we were talking about soccer. It's his passion and you can see it in my little brother's eyes.

"Your team is ranked first here, what'd you think?" I roll my eyes laughing.

"Enough chit chat now, eat and get ready before both of you are late to school." Our mother said before placing two plates of good looking breakfast in front of us.

I finish eating at the same time as Andrew and we both saunter back to our rooms to get ready for school.

I apply my everyday routine and fast enough, I'm out of the house saying bye to my mother and brother.

Andrew actually goes to the same school as me, we just barely talk to each other there.

I was listening to Back To Sleep, the song from Chris Brown when the bus pulls up and I get in. I then hear a little chime, signalling I had gotten a text.

I sit down on one of the free chairs and take out my phone.

unknown number: Good morning beautiful — harry, x

me; wait who i—

Why was I even, the name's written down there, what's wrong with me. I erase my previous message and type in a new one.

me; mornin' :-)

I change his contact name.

Harry: how are you on this fine morning?

me; i'm fine, and you harry?

Harry: i'm considering this as talking to you so pretty amazing

This guy is too much.

me; interesting

Harry: are you heading to school right now?

me; yes i am

Harry: shall i join niall's class today or shall i wait until tomorrow night for our date?

me; not a date and i never agreed to it, you can go alone though

Harry: ouch, that hurt. i'm serious though, you're coming whether you want to or not

me; you can't make me come if j don't want to

Harry: i will take you across my knee and spank you if you say no again

me; wtf

I shove my phone in my back pocket and pull my jacket closer to me because of the wind coming inside the bus.

Why is there even wind coming in here? I turn around and notice the window next to me is open. Who'd be dumb enough to even open the window, it's cold enough in the morning as it is.

I had already gotten to school and taken out my schoolwork. Wandering around the school, I passed Mr. Horan's classroom and I noticed something. He was there, but with someone else. I decide to sneak a little peak, you know, curiosity can get the best of me.

I poke my eye in there and see a girl with familiar jet black hair. Oh my god, is that Nicole?

I pull myself back from the door and decide to text her, if I hear a text notification, then it's her alright.

me; hey coco, i didn't see you get to school yet are you here?

Not surprised at all, I hear a phone chime. It's hers, definitively.

Coco: won't be there for first period, i'll see you in history at second.

Did she just lie to me? It would be fun to get her caught in the act by her best friend, i'll let this go for a while, I start in theatre anyways so I don't mind much, she's not in my class.

I leave quickly before the first bell rings so she doesn't see me.

The second bell had rung not long after.

During first period, as I said, I had theatre. I didn't do nothing much except for retweeting funny tumblr posts on twitter and trying to learn my script for the next play we had to reenact in about three days.

I get out of my class when it's over and don't rush to my locker since i've already taken my things this morning. I firstly head to history. This time surprised, Nicole was not there. I took my seat in the class.

"Hi, Ms. Stevens. How's your morning going so far?" He speaks up.

"Hello back, Mr. Horan. My morning's been pretty fine, yours?"

"Pretty good." He smiles. "I heard my mate, Harry, took you out to eat?"

"Why'd he tell you that?"

"Ms. Stevens, Harry and I are the best of friends, we tell each other everything. Kind of like girls but not quite." He chuckles.

"Mhmm,"

"He'd like to take you out again, you know?"

"Mr. Horan, I don't know if this is appropriate that I would be, how do I say this, hanging out? With your best friend wouldn't it?"

"I don't mind at all."

"That's still as uncomfortable and awkward a situation for both of us in class afterwards, don't you think Mr. Horan?"

"Well, anyway, class will begin soon." He lastly says before going near the door to greet the students, AKA my classmates too into the classroom.

hi, its been five days yet it feels like its been two months what?
anyway imma try to update back again asap

much love, jass xo.