[3]

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I LOOKED UP to the boy who was now standing in front of me.

"O-Oh um,"

I shoved my head in every direction possible, looking out the window, I saw that familiar Second Cup next to my house and I knew that this was indeed my stop. The bus stopped abruptly and I literally, I mean literally, ran out of the bus in a rush not looking back.

That was so embarrassing.

Please, don't let me meet or see that guy again.

I unlock the door to my humble home and put my keys back inside my jacket's pocket.

"Mom! I'm home!"

"Oh, honey come in the kitchen! I want you to try my freshly baked brownies," My mom has decided to occupy a new habit, baking. I mean I'm pretty happy about it, I get to eat chocolate or anything sweet everyday.

I walk into the kitchen and my mom pushes a brownie into my mouth, "Mom!" I say taking out the brownie from my mouth.

"Well, taste it!"

I take a bite of the brownie and it's delicious.

"These are real good!"

"I know right, what the hell." She says profoundly proud of herself.

"Anyway, I'm going up for a shower," I tell her walking out of the kitchen heading to the bathroom on the second floor.

"Okay, be down for dinner at seven!"

I go to my dresser and take out my clothes for my shower and my black towel.

I discard my clothes and step into the hot steamy water. This is so relaxing. I love showers.

I finished my shower and put my wet hair into a bun and head back down to the kitchen to eat.

I sit down on the bar stool, "So, what are we eating tonight mom?"

"Chicken Alfredo pasta." She says as she slides my plate of amazing looking food in front of me with a fork.

"This looks really good mom. Are Liliane and Andrew eating with us tonight?" I ask my mother about my siblings.

"No, your brother is out with his team at soccer practice and won't be coming home until late and you know your sister, always studying at the library." She sighs.

"Dad's still at work isn't he." I say not much of a question. He works day and night, considering he is an attending at the hospital, his job asks a lot out of him and doesn't give us much opportunity to see him.

"Yeah." She replies back.

My brother, Andrew, is one grade below my sister and I. Math is his worst class yet and that's why I always end up doing his homework for him, but I don't mind, he pays me.

My sister Liliane wants to become a doctor like my father, which consists of her always studying at the library and doing all of her coursework. She's in the same grade as me and is gonna be valedictorian.

I also have an older brother who's graduated and is a lawyer. His name's John. He's the best brother you could ask for to be honest.

And my mom, is my mom, she doesn't do much.

Anyway,

"How was your day today, honey?" My mom asks.

"Pretty boring, we have this new history teacher that all the girls gushes over."

"Ooh, is he cute?" She jokes.

"Yes," I laugh. "You should go to the next teacher/parent conference, you'll see him." I wink at her as a joke.

"Alright, well darling, I'm going to bed, I'm exhausted. Clean up for me will you?"

"Yeah yeah, night mom."

I finish my dish and put it in the sink, washing the kitchen clean and going back up to my room.

I finish my homework and decide to get in bed.

I turn on my bedside lamp and take my phone in my hands.

I text Nicole.

me; dUDE

me; tHE GUY CAUGHT ME TAKING A PICTRE IM SCREEHJNG

Coco: waTSG ARE YOUBSERIIUS

me; yes ohmyhod that was so embarrassing i think i mentally killed myself

Coco: i would have too

me; lol i'm going to sleep night h oe

hi
just a little filler ! see that i updated in within a day so proud of myself
okay bye lol

much love, jass xo.