[7]

please vote :D

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀THE DAY GOES by pretty quickly and it's already the end of the day. All I've got left before actually going home is detention.

I need to make sure to take a book to actually occupy myself during the time, or else it's a copy of the school rules and it doesn't really look like I want to do that.

I have math homework that I need to complete so I'll do that right now.

I arrive at my destination, the school's cafeteria. That's where the detention is held.

This is gonna be so boring without Dylan, what am I to do?

I place my math coursework on the table and start working.

I close my calculator and set it inside of my bag, along with my agenda and my pencil case.

It was finally the end of detention and I was to go back to my locker. I withdraw myself from the cafeteria and went back to my locker.

Exiting the school, I notice that it's bloody raining! Jeez, why now? I didn't even bring an umbrella.

After a short time of me walking down the sidewalk, I see a black car pull up next to me while I'm putting my earbuds inside my ears.

The car windows roll down and then I see Harry.

"Hello, love," He waves. "Do you want a ride?"

My soaking body turns to him and I shake my head, declining his offer. "I don't need your help."

"Come on, I'm offering." He pressures.

"No."

I contemplate it though, I mean, I'm all wet and don't really want to catch a cold, but if I say yes, it means I'm giving him what he wants.

"Wait, I hate you." I sigh as I open the door to his car and climb in the passenger seat.

"Buckle up."

"Do you even know where to go?"

"Nope, but I'm bringing you someplace where we can get some food, I noticed you didn't eat today at lunch."

"Stalker much?"

"I just happened to see you while I was getting a banana."

"Alright, well just this one time, you're paying."

"What kind of a gentleman would I be if I'd let you pay?" He chuckles and I roll my eyes.

We pull up at a burger place which he claims is 'the best place to eat a burger'.

We enter and a man comes up to him.

"Harry, my man! Take a seat! Are you taking your usual?" He asks.

"Pablo, how are you? And yes, I'll order the same for the lady here."