[12]

i feel so bad for letting this drag on so long im sORRYYFYHDH

                      "WAIT... ISN'T THAT the guy from the bus though?" Nicole asks and Harry just bursts out laughing.

"WHY, just why, would you," I groan.

"This never gets old," Harry says.

"Whatever, class is about to start." I say, now avoiding the embarrassing subject.

During the whole period, Harry just kept looking at me. Like school wasn't stressing enough, now he's giving me a hard time.

"Okay, class dismissed!" Niall says to the class and everyone heads out quickly, including myself not bothering to say goodbye to Harry.

After going to my locker, I head to the cafeteria and sit down on my usual seat.

"T, I got you a caramel muffin!" Dylan says as he runs towards me with yet indeed, two chocolate muffins.

"Thanks." I say through a smile, as I take the muffin from his hands, taking a bite.

"So did you study?" He asks.

"Study for what?"

"The science exam??"

"What science exam? What?" I was beginning to be very confused.

"Yeah, we have an exam like, right now after the break."

"What?!"

"You say 'what' way too many times." He shakes his head in a funny way.

"Oh my god, I had totally forgotten about it!"

"T, I don't know what to say other than, you have approximately 5 minutes to study my notes." He says as he finishes his muffin and hands me his notebook.

"Thank you, you're my lifesaver." Let's hope this 5 minutes will help me.

My exam had ended about two minutes ago and I'm pretty sure it went horrible. I failed, I failed, I failed. There's no doubt about it. Especially when I didn't get to study much and answer half of the questions.

I was now alone in the hallway, it was the end of the day and I decided to wander quietly, just because I didn't want to head home, not yet.

While I was rearranging my books inside my locker, I felt a hand on my shoulder and literally slapped the person out of fear, turning around. What I saw in front of me, scared me to death. Oh god, I just slapped Harry.

"Never do that! You scared me! I thought you were a rapist or something!"

"Baby girl, add this to your list of punishments. Now, what are you still doing in school?"

"Excuse me? Am I not allowed to stay in school a bit longer?"

"Not to me young lady,"

"Who the hell do you think you are, bossing me around?"

"You ask too many questions baby, now come on, I'm bringing you out to eat again."

"Ugh, fine."

"Maybe you'll get lucky and I'll tell you a bit more about myself." He winks and takes me hand, leading me to his car.

We get in and he drives off before I even got a chance to buckle my seatbelt.

Okay, so.. Last time he brought me out to eat, it was fast food, and now it's a super fancy looking place? What is this!

"Harry, I'm overdressed! We can't eat here and it's too expensive!" This place looked hella too fancy for me and I did not want Harry to pressure me to accept him into paying 40$ for a plate of that has a small piece of salmon on it or whatever they actually serve here.

"No, what are you talking about, just come on and stop whining."

I shut my mouth and just followed him. I feel guilty when someone buys me a bottle of water, do you know how much that is to me, oh my.

The lady, our waitress, sits us down at the table and brings us each a glass of water that would probably cost more than my entire life. Yep.

"So, what do you want to eat?" Harry asks casually.

"What do I want to eat? Please, choose the cheapest meal there is in here. I'm poor, bro."

Low key friend zoned right there, lmao.

"Bro? Tatiana, are you legit serious right now?" He says, chuckling a little bit.

I smile at him, as a minute later the waitress comes back and ask us if we've made our meal choice.

"I'll have the steak with fries." Harry tells the lady, very gorgeous may I add.

"What will you get?" The waitress turns and asks me.

"Um, I won't get anything but thank you." I say with a small smile.

"She'll have the ravioli." Harry then interrupts.

"Alright."

"What did you do that for? If I don't want to eat you can't force me." I say to him once the lady leaves.

"It is not healthy to not eat."

"What if I told you I was on a diet?"

"Just because you say that doesn't mean you are."

I shake my head and don't talk to him for the time.

During the meal, I decide that Harry is being unreasonable with me, plus he has a girlfriend from what I had seen at the mall so I decide to text Dylan and ask him to pick me up in about 15 minutes.

15 minutes had passed and I had excused myself to the bathroom.

At the entrance before leaving, I gave the lady at the front 40$ to cover what my meal had cost and ran to Dylan's car.

this chapter is kinda shorter than what i usually write but just like 600 words shorter so okay
i will try to update more often like i used to before :-(
and thank you for 3k reads!!
love you guys

much love, jass xo