CHAPTER:5

A lot has happened in the last month. Well as you remember one month ago Luke and I go in a fight and I left him out in the pouring rain. But I guess you can say we are good now I mean we are friends again but its awkward when we are alone. And honestly I'm not gonna say that doesn't make me cry at night; yes I cry over Luke Hemmings not just because our relationship isn't how it used to be but also because I still love him, but I cant think like that I'm with Xavier now. Oh wait, did I forget to mention Xavier and I have been together for two weeks now. I get it why be in a relationship even though you are in love with somebody else? Well that's just it I don't want to have to love Luke but we cant control who we fall in love with. Anyways its Saturday and its really hot outside. Also I have been trying to see what's going on with that heat and freezing and the speed and stuff but it just doesn't work. Anyways I have to get ready because today is me and Xavier's day. He told me he had to tell me something and I'm hoping its not bad. Your probably thinking but you don't even want to be in a relationship with him? That may be the case but I also don't want to lose a great friendship. Today I am wearing black shorts that have a silver cross on them, black ankle cut heels, a black crop top with different color jewels, and a black hat, I am wearing black eye shadow, and black eye liner, and black mascara. I am all black piercings. I curled my now black hair with bright but pastel blue and purple streaks. Xavier will be here at 11:00 its 10:45 the girls and the guys are here. Chloe is wearing silver piercings, naked make up with light mascara, she has her hair in a messy bun, she is wearing white flats, ripped jean shorts, and a tied mint green tied tank top that has silver jewels at the top. I went over and sprawled across her and started scrolling through twitter. Rebel had her hair in a fish tail braid, barely any make up but a lot of mascara, silver piercings, brown flats, tan lace Aztec printed shorts, a sheer mint green blouse, and a brown over shoulder purse. AJ had her hair parted down the middle and straightened, also barely and make up just eye liner. She had on a peach tank top, faded jean shorts, dark brown heels, and a mini dark brown back pack. She had in silver piercings. ''So what are you guys doing on your date day'' Calum asked ''well honestly I have no clue he said it was a surprise'' I said curious also. Right now it is 10:59 and dealing with him he will be here right at 11:00. Knock. Knock. Knock. I looked down and it was 11:00 right now. Okay I got to go bye guys. They all got up to give me hug and Luke's was the last but also the longest. I may or may not have smelled him and I think he noticed because he laughed. ''Bye guys'' I grabbed my necessities like my jacket, purse, journalistic items.  ''Hey babe'' Xavier greets me I the hallway ''Hey'' I said he gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I honestly don't know why he even is going out with me; he knows I like Luke so I am still a little confused by that. ''Are you ready for an excellent day, my lovely'' he said ''Of course'' I said with...well I don't know what kind of emotion in my voice, but I know for a fact that it wasn't love. The only person I would even think about giving to. I didn't realize that we were on our way to the park until we actually arrived there. He took me up the secret trail we discovered. Their was a picnic set up ''Aww 'vier this is amazing'' I said gushing ''thanks so much babe, and its all for you'' he said with a smile.

20 minutes later

Xavier then got really serious. ''Okay listen I have to tell you something extremely serious and extremely important'' he said in a well...extremely serious tone. ''Okay I am listening'' I said with the same tone. I was kind of afraid of what he was going to say. I looked to the sky then back at him because the silence was deafening. When I looked back at Xavier I felt shock run through me...what I saw was his the water he was drinking was levitating he then used his breath to freeze it and then  used heat breath I guess and unfroze it in an instant. ''Xavier t-that's...'' ''please don't tell anybody'' Xavier said extremely fast ''don't worry Xavier I wont tell a soul'' I said with sureness . ''I knew I could trust you'' he said with a smile on his face ''always'' I said. We then spent the rest of the date looking at the stars. And him showing me his powers. And may I add their is a lot of them. Although Xavier is nothing like Luke. He still is a really amazing guy.

#####################################################################################

              Hey guys so sorry that its been a while since I updated and also this is so short

                                                                                                 -xoxoxAdriana