CHAPTER:6

I feel so boring. But yet exciting because the same thing keeps happening over and over. Me getting praised for stellar articles, me being saved by the mysterious foursome, me hanging with the girls, me hanging with the guys, me hanging with Xavier, and me helping Xavier practice his powers. Except one thing is different...THE GIRLS AND GUYS ARE BACK TOGETHER AGAIN. Everyone has a boyfriend or girlfriend...well except Luke. I just wish me and him were loners together so then we would end up toget-... WAIT! I have a boyfriend I can't think like that. And here I am feeling like a crazy person for screaming at myself in my head. So today we have  free day so I don't have to wake anybody up. But I think they are  up anyway, I have been sleeping in because I have been staying up late writing articles. I got up and got my clothes. Last night the girls showed me what they were wearing. Chloe was wearing a long pair of blue skinny jeans, black boots, a black over the shoulder bag, a red vest, and a black and white long sleeve. She said she was going to wear naked make up except black mascara and red lipstick. Black piercings and her hair in a messy bun. AJ is wearing light blue skinny jeans, a black crop top with a light pink sweater, a black head band, pink rose earrings to match her sweater and a black purse. She was going to be wearing naked make up as well except with pale lipstick and mascara. Her haired curled and pulled into a pony tail. She was also going to wear silver piercings. Rebel is wearing black leggings, a pink long t shirt, a light jean jacket, a flower crown, and a white flower bag, she is also going to wear black boots. She is going to wear silver piercings. Also going for the naked look also wearing mascara. She is going to have her hair straightened. I, Astrid Knight have decided to wear a maroon beanie, a light blue shirt, a black scarf, black skinny jeans, and a pair of black converse. I decided to put a leather jacket in a black bag I am taking with me. It seems as if Australia is getting colder. But anyways I am also going for the naked look. Except  am going to wear really dark and think mascara. I decided to part my hair straight down the middle and wear it straight. I am wearing black piercings. I took everything I needed to the bathroom and did all my necessities. I could tell all the guys were here mainly because I could hear their conversations from the other side of the apartment. Lately I've been able to see and here things far away or like I can see through objects and other stuff. But I am to tell anybody. Xavier won't be hanging out today because he has to go to a family gathering of some sort. I walked out to the living room and their was only one spot open and that was right next to Luke so I sat down right next to him and he put his arm around me. No how matter how much I knew I should've moved I just couldn't. I just started looking around the apartment, I guess its more penthouse then apartment but, oh well. ''how did you sleep bug'' Luke whispered I my ear, I whispered back ''pretty good'' then Rebel spoke up '' What do you guys want to do today?'' ''the mall?'' AJ questioned, we all said in unison ''sure'' then we all headed out.

arrival at the mall, because I can

''Hey we will go get drinks'' Michael said '' And we will meet you guys in the music store'' I said. We all went our separate ways, you see the music store we are talking about is in a more secluded part of the mall where not a whole lot of people go. ''So what do you guys want to do lat-'' Rebel was then cut off. Suddenly their was white clothes put over our mouths with some sort of toxin on it and arms where wrapped around us. That's all I could remember before I slipped into blackness.

3rd person (oohh twist)

The boys grabbed the drinks and started making their way towards the music shop. ''When are you going to ask her out dude'' Calum said ''She may be my sister but you two make each other happy'' Ashton said ''She is with Xavier now and they are happy together'' Luke said with sadness, he the continued with '' its my fault anyways'' '' you are right about that'' ''MICHEAL'' Calum and Ashton hissed ''no its true he could man up and kiss her not once but TWICE but he couldn't ask her out'' Michael said, the three boys kept on going back and forth until Luke noticed four bags that looked like the ones the girls had. He the cut in by pointing and saying ''guys look'' they all then ran to the bags and looked in them to find all the girls stuff. Ashton's phone started to buzz for a face time call, Ashton was about to answer it until Michael pointed out it was a blocked number but Ashton just covered the camera and answered it anyways '' I know its you Smash, Dr. Fluke, Cal-Pal, and Mike-ro-wave'' a menacing voice spat ''What do you want Dr. Light'' Calum said in a deep voice. Dr. Lightning is one of their worst enemy's '' its not what I want but its what you do'' he then pointed the camera at the four girls sitting their with bags over their heads. ''NO'' Luke shouts not even caring about changing his voice ''Oh then id hurry Dr. Fluke before their time runs out'' then the call ended. ''W-we have t-to f-f-find them'' Luke said while crying he started to hyperventilate while repeating one thing ''Astrid...'' Luke was hovering down on his knees. He never is like this, but this was Astrid. The love of his life, the one who makes him have that drive to get out of bed. The one who gives him that drive to save people. Has been taken by his worst enemy. Ashton then kneeled next to Luke and said ''Hey Luke don't worry we will get them back but sitting here will only make us lose time'' something in Luke snapped and his drive was soon back ''Calum speed to the apartment and start narrowing down places they can be, Michael stretch to get All of our suits, Ashton go use your strength and get the tech van, I will try to re-contact Dr. Light''. They all made their separate ways.

Meanwhile.....

The four girls sat their without the bags over their head. Rebel, AJ, and Chloe were scared out of their minds. But Astrid wasn't because at one of the scenes Dr. Light was hidden in the shadows and they met. But he didn't even lay a scratch on her, he told he'd help her soon. But she never knew what he meant. ''hello again Astrid'' ''wait you two have met?'' Chloe said with shock, I think mostly because I didn't tell her ''Hello Dr. Light now what is that thing you were going to help me with?'' Astrid questioned ''its more like helping you get answers'' he said ''answers I can write about'' Astrid said ''well sweetheart that is up to you'' he said. Then four figures burst through the ceiling, and I knew exactly who it was.  ''Ahhh Dr. Fluke, Cal-Pal, Smash, Mike-ro-wave you've made it'' the four guys were looking at Dr. Light in disgust, Dr. Light then finished with ''Now lets let this party begin''...

Astrid's point of view

The four guys started to run towards us but then an invisible barrier came up as Dr. Light said ''Ah Ah Ah not so fast'' I then snapped ''What is going on and what are those answers I apparently am going to get'' she was half mad that he wasn't letting the heroes near them and then the other half her journalistic side was coming out. ''Well you see Ms. Astrid Avril Delilah Chloe Noelle Irwin'' he then laughed, you see when we first met I just felt the need to tell him my whole name. I just don't know why. He then continued ''Don't you ever wonder who is beneath the mask?'' I then started getting fidgety; I do that if I really want to find out something ''I take that as a yes?'' he said then finished with ''I have just the answers you are looking for'' Cal-Pal I assume said ''You don't need to bring them into this'' Dr. Light then fired back with ''I didn't bring them into anything, oh but you did''. I then said with a lot of confidence ''Who are you guys?'' Dr. Fluke then gave me a worried look. ''Tell them, take off your masks or they will die'' ''Guys...'' Dr. Fluke said then Smash cut in with ''Your bluffing'' ''Am I really?'' Dr. Light said then a timer appeared and it said two minutes. ''FINE! just pause the damn clock!'' Mike-ro-wave, Dr. Light paused the clock. ''On the count of three'' they all had their backs towards us. I thought I thought it but I said it allowed ''This will be the story of a lifetime'' Dr. Light evilly giggled ''One'' Smash started ''Two'' Cal-Pal followed ''Three'' Mike-ro-wave finished. All of their masks dropped to the floor.  ''Go on turn around'' Dr. Light pushed. They all slowly turned around and the smile I wore on my face from finding out this could be a great story suddenly turned to anger and sadness, I then started yelling and screaming with tears running down my face jumping and turning in my chair, The others also had tears running down their face ''HOW COULD YOU! YOU KEPT THIS BIG OF A FUCKING SECRET FROM ME! WHY? WHAT DID I, NO WE DO FOR YOU TO KEEP THIS FROM US?!!''  they all just gave me a saddened expression....

TO BE CONTINUED....