CHAPTER:6.5(continuation)

CONTIUED

they looked at me with a sadden expression.... Then suddenly the ropes were taken off of us ''Well that was quite a show, as promised Astrid you got your answers and now you and your friends are free to leave'' Dr. Light says '' Wait no catch!!!'' AJ and Calum said at the same time, AJ only glared at him. ''Well you see my dears I already got my prize out of this....'' Dr. Light explained ''And that is???'' Chloe asked ''Well my enemies 'feelings' have been destroyed by hurting their 'lovers''' he then wickedly laugh, he then continued ''Well, their is your information Astrid do what you want with it. For now'' then him and is stuff were out in an instant. Even though I didn't want it to my vision turned to Luke, his eyes were watering and I could see two tears fall down his cheeks my face softened. But I could see the look in eyes was that he noticed and I suddenly remember what had just happened and my face hardened again. I was about to speak up when Rebel did ''How could you and don't you dare make the excuse that you didn't want us to get hurt or you just wanted to protect us!'' Ashton flinched a little because she was looking directly at him. I then walked over to Luke and stared up into the eyes that I fell in love with yet the ones who had just lied to me ''So all those times during the scenes its always been you as the one who saved me?" he then slowly nodded his head. I then reached up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He looked down on me shocked, I then reached up at slapped him dead smack across is face. You could see the mark already starting to show. ''I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU ALL!YOU TWO ARE NOT TRULY MY BEST FRIENDS! YOU ARE NOT TRULY MY BROTHER! AND YOU... you are truly not the Luke Hemmings I fell in love with in year 8''  I then looked back at the girls and gave them the lets go look. They all understood, I think they were giving Luke a look of sympathy for a second but then the rest got cold hard glares. We all then walked out like their was no tomorrow. Because now, with our life that is a possibility.