Chapter 10

No! No, no I cannot be in love with Xavier. He is evil. But yet so kind and sweet. He and I have been through so much. But Luke and I could have the chance to finally be together now. But yet I love Xavier. But Luke. Xavier. Luke. Xavier. Luke. I can tell this is going to keep me up all night....

It is 9 in the morning and I got no sleep at all. But it doesn't effect me that much because I have stayed up all night so many times. I go to the bathroom and I don't really do anything with my hair. It is naturally wavy but not frizzy. But I put it in a bun anyways. I out on foundation and mascara, with a tinted color chap stick. I have my piercings in and I am wearing black ripped jean shorts with black converse. I am also wearing Luke's Blink 182 shirt, I had to tie it because it was to big. I am also wearing Xavier's pierce the veil necklace that he had his and my name engraved on the back. I am just now realizing I am wearing something of both Luke and Xavier's things. I walk out of my room and everyone is looking at me with a smirk, except Luke is blushing. ''What?'' I said ''Isn't that Luke's shirt?'' Calum said. ''Yes?'' then AJ looked at me and ran to me and grabbed my neckless and started practically fan girling over it ''OMG! where did you get this?!!'' she then flipped it over and quietly said ''oh'' and let go and sat next to Chloe yet again. ''wait who is it from??'' Calum said, Michael then elbowed Calum. Ashton came up to me looked me dead in the eye and then I started hearing his voice in my head and his lips weren't moving. But I felt excruciating pain when he did it. ''AHHHH'' I screamed with my hands on my head ''OH SHIT!! I am so sorry sis I thought you worked on that power!'' Ashton said ''No I didn't think I needed it'' I said but I said in my head ''how are you doing this?'' he head said(that's what I will call it)but this time it didn't hurt ''Because I am focusing'' we are staring hard into each other's eyes. ''Will you guys stop, y'all are both on the floor staring in each other's eyes and it is kinda creepy'' Rebel said we got up and Ashton gently took my necklace in his hands and looked at the back his face morphed in confusion. ''Hey guys my sister and I are going to have a brother sister day, we haven't had one in a while'' Ashton said, that actually brightened my day a little. We then just walked out of the house. If we needed super speed Ash would have to climb on top of me because I have strength but he doesn't. We go to different places. We go to the mall, to restaurants, vintage shops, we then go to a hill a sit and watch the sunset. I am staring I into the sunset and Ash asked me a startling question ''You love them, don't you?'' ''Who?'' even though I know exactly who. He gave me that 'don't act dumb look' ''Xavier and Luke'' he said ''Yes...and I don't know what to do'' I said he then wrapped his arm around me and said ''Hey listen, you are so smart and so brave and though I don't like Xavier and though he is evil, you still love him and just know whoever you choose I will support you either way. And even though I ship you and Luke I will support you. And you do know what you'll have to do'' ''what?'' I said with teary eyes ''you are the one of the four...'' I continued ''that has to choose...'' the sun then set...he then said...

''you have to choose....''