Chapter 16

I wake up. No one is awake. I get ready for the day. I decide to wear a white Nirvana shirt, black skinny jeans, and black vans(instead of the ones above). I decide to wear my hair down and let it be naturally wavy. I then have a wing eye liner that may I say is on point. I decide to let everyone sleep and head down to Starbucks. I walk down there and I see, him....Michael! my best friend! ''Hey Mikey!'' I say. ''Hey! Just getting the coffee for the boys and I, wanna join us?'' I look at him confused, he then points to one of the booths behind me and I see Luke and the rest looking at me. I then 'mind message' to Michael ''I don't think Luke wants me here''  he messaged back ''Probably because you stole his outfit. He's wearing the same outfit''  We both laugh aloud we probably look really weird staring at each other. ''Sir?'' the clerk says ''What are you getting?'' he ask ''Um... the caramel frappe, no whip cream of course. OOH and a bagel with cream cheese'' I say ''Why?'' I continue, he then turns to the clerk and says ''Did you hear that?'' she nods. He then goes on and orders everything else. ''Mikey you don't have to pay for mine'' he responds with ''You got next one then'' when he says that, it really means that you don't have the next one either. We waited for the stuff, just talking. ''So are you going to join us'' I look back, Luke isn't looking but he's looking down, probably listening. I voice this ''I don't know if he wants me too...'' Michael looks at me with soft eyes Michael has four drinks and a couple muffins. I have my bagel and cream cheese and my frappe. ''Astrid..'' he says '' Don't worry Mikey..woah!'' I say but then I then feel someone picking me up by my elbows, and setting me down in a booth and putting there face in my neck. I look across from me and see Ash and Calum. I feel so comfortable right now. I then hear ''Hug'' murmured into my neck ''Luke babe, I would love to hug...'' he sat up and went to wrap his arms around me but I continued with ''But I got a bagel calling my name'' I then rubbed my hands together and started eating. I looked at him and he was pouting. The others just laughed. I finish and go to my frappe. ''I need napkins.'' I get out of the booth and feel a scorching hot liquid get on me. ''OW!!'' I screamed. Its a girl. Not just any girl, one of my arch rivals from school ''Look what the hell you did!! Go buy be another one'' she says, I become angry I look into her eyes and manipulate her mind ''You will go buy ME another caramel frappe no whip cream, and you WILL apologize to me!'' she then says ''I am so sorry!! Let me buy you a caramel frappe no whip cream'' she then goes to get it. I smirk and walk back to the table ''What the hell was that!!'' Ash says ''Something I learned. Ughh im so pissed. Wait hold on I got this.'' I take off my shirt, I have a sports bra on. I feel Luke put his jacket on me. I then have water come out of my hands onto the shirt. The stand is out. I then use heat and dry it. ''There good as new!'' I say with a happy face. ''Astrid! We are in public. Watch your powers'' says Ash ''Here you go! I am so sorry again! Have a nice day!'' she then scurries out. I grab my other one and drink them at the same time ''I am good now'' ''Where'd you learn that one?'' Luke says in a pissed off tone. I give him a dirty look, I spat out something I don't mean ''At least have these advanced powers'' it hit them all, not just Luke. They all look down ''I should go, this was a bad idea.'' I also spat, I then storm out. Once I get out I think about what happened, That is nothing like me. What's going on. ''Would you like to know what's going on?'' I hear, its Dr. Light ''What'd you do?'' I say without turning around ''I told you to stay away from Xavier, you didn't listen. You needed to be taught a lesson'' he says ''And that is?'' ''I injected you with something that brings out your anger very easily, I could've done worse but like I said, I like you Astrid, I see something in you. But well, now you know...oh and that anger well may make you angrier but it doesn't make you say lies. Goodbye Astrid.'' I then feel his presence gone. I get what he means. I meant what I said back there. I may have not actually said it on a normal day, but it was floating in my mind. I then run. I don't know where I am going but I run.

My mind goes black, but I keep running.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for short chapter! xoxox Adriana