Chapter 7

It has been 3 months since I've talked to them. Any of them. I actually moved out. I moved in with Xavier. The girls and I talk...sometimes. We, at first were attached to the hip after finding out. But then they wanted answers. From the guys. They got answers. I did not. Reason being I could not talk to them. I know I know about Xavier. He at least told me. I think the girls and guys are still together. I don't know. All I know is that I would give anything to be in Luke's arms. But at the same time I wouldn't. I don't understand why we didn't tell me. He definitely cannot use the ''I was trying to protect you'' line because even without knowing I was still getting myself into danger. I am laying on the couch watching Tokyo Ghoul with Xavier. He has helped me a lot. I told him about my speed and crap. And he legit told me I have powers like a superhero just like him. Which would actually make a lot of sense because of Ashton. But what about the other girls. Do  they have powers too? I sill go to crime scenes, I am just more careful about getting caught. My phone goes off. 7 gunman are at a mall. We have a lot of malls here in Australia. ''Duty calls' I said as I get up. Xavier walks me to the door with my stuff. ''Stay safe, I love you'' he then gives me a kiss ''I will'' I then run out of the apartment and use my speed to get to the mall. Xavier has been helping me through all of this so he's improving my speed and everything. I get to the scene and I seen the guys and I see the gunman and Dr. Light and I see someone else that I've never seen before. He has a green and black suit with black hair, styled like Xavier's . He's for the bad guys though so... Anyways. Xavier made me wear this stupid ring. It has a suit in it just in case I need a cover. I am getting great pictures until all of the guts are getting zapped or stunned. They get back up but the get shot with bullets by this guy in the suit. Calum in the right leg, Michael in the left, Ashton in the foot, and Luke in the shoulder. They are very weak now. And struggling to get up. They are about to get shot again but I then soon without realizing and opening up the ring and it immediately zaps on me. Mask and all. I then jump off the balcony is was on and put up a shield as bullets start to fly. I then hear behind be Calum say ''Who are you?'' I then had to think of a good alias ''Me? Well, I am Purple Mystery'' I then hear one of the hostages shout ''Go Purple Mystery'' my suit itself is purple and black so, why not Purple Mystery. The guy in the green and black suit stops shooting and him, Dr, Light, and all the gunman vanish.  I then use my healing powers to heal all their wounds. Calum, Michael, and Ashton are all fangirling over me, while Luke is just off looking sad. ''Hey whats up with him'' I ask ''well, you see we kinda ruined his chance with this girl that he's been in love with since we were young. Reason being he wanted tell her that he was a super hero but we told him that he couldn't and she found out in a bad way and she doesn't talk  to any of us anymore and we all miss her. But her being gone affects him the most. Everything he does is affected since she left. EVERYTHING. But yea that's why'' Calum said. It took everything in me to not breakdown and cry. Because he has loved me since we were young and also he wanted to tell me but the others didn't let him. '' she actually stayed with some friends but she moved and her friends refuse to give that bedroom to anyone there is a lock on the door and they slid the key under it'' Calum said ''Calum you said enough!'' Ashton hisses ''Well good luck with that situation but I must go. Until next time'' I jumped up to the balcony grabbed my stuff and super sped away. But I changed out of my suit. I went to Starbuck's and got a coffee and plugged my camera up to my computer. That guy in the green and black suit looked really familiar. And I am hoping it is not who I think. Before I went down to the scene I set my camera on a mode where it constantly take pictures. I see that in a row of pictures the guy is about to take his mask off. Then he does. I get a perfect shot of who the guy is. I wish it wasn't him..............

                          Xavier