Chapter 15

A/N – Finally chapter 15! Thank you to those who have stuck around. My computer had some problems for a while and then I never got around to writing afterwards! But now it’s officially summer and I can write as much as I want to with no distractions! I’ve missed you all & I hope this chapter makes up for the past time! Enjoy xo

I woke up to the sound of the wind rolling around outside. As I opened my eyes I could see we were on our way down the highway, the same positions that we were in when we fell asleep. I looked up to see Austin driving the van. “Austin how did you get it to start?” I asked. He smiled as he looked up at the rear view mirror. “Last night some guy found us. He gave us some of the gas tanks he had in his truck.” I smiled gratefully. The sound of going home, being in my own bed and being around actual people sounded amazing at the moment. My thoughts went instantly to my aunt back in LA. I’m sure she had half of LA police out looking for us. I pulled out my phone to see I had full bars. I dialled in her number, she answered in about 1 or 2 rings. “Kendall where the hell are you?!” She asked, half screamed into the phone. “Auntie, please don’t be mad. We ran out of gas on the way home and had no service. I don’t know exactly what happened but some guy found us and lended us some gas to get home.” I could hear my aunt sigh on the other end of the phone. “Kendall I was this close to calling the police.” Her voice now sounding more concerned than anything. “I promised your mother and father I would take great care of you on their death bed, and right now I feel like I’m doing a lousy job.” I couldn’t help but feel somewhat guilty. My safety and happiness was on my aunt’s shoulders. “Auntie can we talk when I get home? We’ll be home soon I just want to save my last bit of battery in case of an emergency.” There was a moment of hesitation before she said “Ok Kendall. I love you.” Into the phone. “I love you too. Bye.” I said hanging up. I nudged Danny in the side. “Walk up.” I whispered into his ear and leaving sweet kisses down his neck. His eyes fluttered open and he smiled. “Morning baby.” He pulled me into his warm chest. He looked confused when he finally realized that the vehicle was moving. “Some guy found us last night and gave us some gas that he had in the back of his truck.” Danny nodded and closed his eyes again. It’s everything about Danny that made me feel so lucky to have him. His teasing cute smile, the warm feeling he gives. It’s the way I fit into his arms, the deepness of his voice that I constantly found myself being lost in. It wasn’t just everything about Danny though; it was also everything about me. It’s the way he could make me laugh, cry, smile and hurt like no one else could. It’s everything he made me feel.

“Auntie?” I called into the empty house. After a few moments of silence I heard my aunt’s footsteps coming down the hallway. I took off my shoes and before I could even take a step her firm arms were wrapped around my body. “I was so worried about you” My aunt cried. “I understand that auntie but I can’t breathe.” I manage to escape from my pressed lips. She laughed and then let go of me. “Auntie I’m really sorry. I didn’t realize that there was so much pressure on you to take care of me. I mean I knew you promised my parents you would but I just wasn’t thinking.” My aunt sighed, then took my hand and led me to the living room. “Sit down my dear.” She said as she sat. I took the seat beside her and prepared myself for whatever was coming my way. “It’s not your fault that you got lost and had no service. This isn’t your fault at all.” She sighed again and then kept going. “When you didn’t come home I thought to back to the day your parents passed, I was in the hospital room holding your mother’s hand and I promised her I would take the best care of you. I felt like I was betraying your mom’s trust and faith when I had no idea where you were or if you were alright. I know it doesn’t seem like it Kendall, because I don’t show it as much but, I miss your mom and dad everyday just as much as you do sweetie.” I nodded my head. I understood what my aunt was saying, but I had no idea what to say back to her. The last thing I wanted to do was say something that would upset her even more. She kissed my forehead then stood up from the couch. “Are you hungry?”  Just as she asked that my stomach growled. “I’ll take that as a yes.” She smiled and headed off into the kitchen.

“Ok I’m gone!” My auntie called as she headed out the door. “Have fun!” I yelled before she had fully shut the door. My aunt decided to gather up some of her oldest friends and go catch up over dinner. I turned around to face Danny who was leaning on the kitchen island, looking sexy as ever. “So what should we do tonight?” I asked walking over to him. Just as I was about to pass him he grabbed my waist from behind and pulled me into him. “I have a few ideas.” He whispered into my ear and planted kisses down my neck. I smiled to myself and moaned a little with every kiss he gave. I couldn’t hold back any longer. I wanted Danny more than anything, and I was pretty sure he had suffered long enough. I turned around to face him and started to kiss him. I pulled his shirt off and examined his slightly toned abs. He smirked in pleasure then grabbed me and lifted me onto the island, kissing me aggressively. He unbuttoned the front of my top and threw it to the ground. He started to take my bra off when I stopped him. “Not here.” I panted. I was breathless. Danny had that effect on me. Danny picked me up in his arms and carried me up to my bedroom. This was it. I was actually going to have sex with Danny for the first time.