5. The Boys & The Girls

I'm a busy adult bee now, with Very little spare time. Sorry for the late uploads :( ^^^^^ Godfrey Gao as Lincoln
**

With a free day laid out for Noel, he decided to take his girlfriend out to spend a splendid day in each other's company. With the spiral of rumours surrounding the couple, it was necessary they had some alone time together. Taking his own car, Noel went to pick up Felicia from her home. Noel let out a groan and rubbed his temple when he was greeted with a cluster of paparazzi in front of her house, wondering how the hell they knew about him being there.. Taking out his phone, he dialled her number.

"Hey babe, could you come out through your back door please? I'm surrounded by paparazzi and will come around that way instead" he quipped before swerving his car around to the back entrance of the house. His girlfriend was rich, her house a looming example of her wealth. She had been raised into money, with her own reality show spawning out of the general public's interest in her mundane yet luxurious life.

But today was Saturday, a day there was supposed to be no filming.Yet the thirsty paps swarmed around her house like moths drawn to a flame. As he drove to to the back, he noticed his girlfriend darting out, swiftly to avoid any attention, before yanking open his car door and jumping in.

"Hey babe," he smiled as she settle in, leaning over to place a swift kiss on her painted lips. She grinned back and they drove off, cranking up the radio to their favourite music, enjoying each others' company.

**
I couldn't avoid it any longer.

I stared at the looming building from my position on the sidewalk, a place that was once so familiar and dear to me. It felt weird to reflect back on those days where I'd worked there, as within mere days, my life seemed different. I flipped back my much shorter hair and entered through the revolving doors I'd become so accustomed, only to slam into the glass pane.

"Ouch!" I grumbled, rubbing my sore nose. It was as though the door knew I no longer belonged at that office building. I heard a chuckle erupt from behind me and turned to see the one wretched face Id never miss.

"Oh Sammy, so typically clutzy." Lincoln Raymond taunted, playing with the keys in his hands. His brown eyes glinted, as though he was containing himself from having another fit of laughter and I sneered. Wordlessly, I entered the building, him following me in. "Back to collect your trash?"

I remained silent, ignoring the comments he threw my way, trying to keep myself calm and collected. Spotting the elevator, I hopped in and frantically pressed the closed door button, hoping I'd get a ride alone. But no, the asshole stuck his hand right as the doors were about to shut, almost making me wish they'd clamped onto his veiny hands. I grumbled as he smirked and waltzed into the elevator, standing right beside me.

"Level 7?" He asked, knowing thats just where my desk was. I clung on the handle of my bag and rolled my eyes, ignoring his presence to the best of my abilities. He chuckled like the moron he was. As soon as the ding sounded, indicating that the hellish ride was over, I galloped out, causing the receptionist to look up.

"Ms Holland!" She exclaimed, obviously not expecting to see me.

"Hello Kathleen. I'm here to collect my things" I responded formally,  unable to ignore how Lincoln seemed to be breathing down my neck. "Can you not stand so close to me?" I interrupted my train of thoughts to look at him. He winked at me.

"You used to like it when I did that." he flirted, causing an immediate blush to flutter across my cheek. Kathleen, the nosy receptionist, looked at the two of us, he eyes darting from one to another in shock. I cleared my throat and shoved Lincoln firmly on the chest, causing him to stumble back .