Part 2

(A week later)

 “You got everything?” Mum asked. “Mum, please stop it. I’ve double-checked everything and by the way, there are shops in England too you know.”

“I’m gonna miss you, my baby girl.”

“Mum please...and don’t start to cry. Then I’ve to cry too.”

“Right, all your stuff is in the car. We really have to leave or you will miss your train.”

“Ready to go.” I smiled. Josh and Megan were also here to say goodbye.

“I’ll miss ya Jess.” Josh sighed “I’ll miss ya to Joshy. I’ll call you on Skype as soon as possible, I promise.” “Deal.” he smiled and hugged me.

“Never thought we would say goodbye, you know.” Megan sighed “Me neither Meg, but yeah.”

“Have fun in London! And promise me that you’ll call me too on Skype.” “I promise.” I smiled and hugged her too.

“Jessie, you really have to leave now.” “Yes dad, I know. I... God... This is it. I’m leaving. I’m gonna miss you.” “We’ll miss you too Jess.”

“I... I really... Byeee guys.” “Byee Jess.”

Mum, dad and Sam were already in the car. And then I jumped in the car too. I waved at them until we were out of sight.

“Brussels station, here we are.” I sighed.

“Time to say goodbye... Sammy, I’m gonna miss you.”

“I’m gonna miss you so hard Jess.” he hugged me.

“Mum, dad, it’s really time to say goodbye. I’m gonna miss both of you.” I hugged them both and then it was really time to go on the train. Before I got on it, I took one last look at them. Mum was crying, and even dad and Sam were struggling. “Byee.” I waved on last time and got on the train.

This was it. I’m leaving. I’m leaving Belgium.