Part 16

“Then I think I’m gonna go home. I wanna take a shower first”

“Ow... yeah sure. I think I’m gonna do the same”

“I’ll be here at 7. Ok?”

“Yeah sure” I smiled and he gave me a kiss on the cheek, then he left.

 Then I jumped in the shower. I started thinking about everything again. Actually, haven’t heard anything of Josh yet... Anyway, he will call me later or I call him. I took on my jeans short with the American flag, a red top and my jeans shirt. I have to say. I look good right now. Then I did my make-up. Not much, just a little bit of mascara. I also took on my earrings, necklace, ring,... It was around 4.30pm when I was ready. I decided to watch some TV then. I was Criminal Minds on it so I kept watching that. Around 5.30pm, I quickly ate something and soon, it was around 7. I immediately got up when the bell rang and Dougie came in.

 “You look amazing, you know that?”

“Thanks. You too by the way” I smiled

He was wearing a jeans and a brown shirt. He looks hot.

“So, erm Harry called me. He asked me to pick him up. His car broke down today so...”

“Ai, that’s not good”

“No, so he asked me to pick him up. Maybe we should go then already. I told him we would be there around 7.15 or something”

“Yeah sure” I immediately grabbed my purse and we left.

 “This girl is on fire...”  I sang along with the radio which made Dougie smile

It was about 20 minutes driving until we were at Harry’s. We both got out of the car and Harry immediately opened the door.

“Hello you two” Harry smiled and gave me a kiss.

“Hey guys” Izzy shouted from upstairs

“Hi Izzy” Dougie shouted

“I’m almost ready”

“She’s been saying that for half an hour now” Harry said

Dougie and I had to laugh with it.

A few minutes later, she came downstairs. She was wearing a skinny jeans, a green top, a black jacket and black heels.

 It was around 7.50pm when we arrived at the pub. Tom was already there with Giovanna, Danny wasn’t yet. But only a few minutes later, he and Georgia arrived too.

Harry went to order us a drink. The girls choose for wine, the boys beer. The karaoke started around 8.30pm. First, it were some people we didn’t know. One of the couples sang ‘I’ve had the time of my life’.

“Now our turn” Tom laughed and he pulled Giovanna with him to the little stage.

“What song are you gonna sing?” Danny asked

“Erm... Just give me a reason” Tom shouted back

“Ow, I love that song” I smiled

They are so good together. Giovanna can sing very well too.

 “That was amazing”

“Yow Danny, now it’s your turn” Tom laughed

“The two of us, how about that?” Danny asked Tom

“Deal. The eye of the tiger?

“Nice choice” Danny laughed

 “We should film that” I whispered in Dougie ear