Part 24

(3 months later) Jessie’s POV :

 It was the right decision to stay here. I’m so happy Dougie stopped me in time. My parents and brother reacted shocked. They really looked forward to see me again but when I explained them everything that happened, with Dougie, they understood it I wanted to stay. They are happy about us. And we even made a deal. They are coming over during the next holiday. I can’t wait to see them again. Also, I’m not living in my apartment anymore, I’m living with Dougie now. I know it was very fast for us to move in with each other but this just feels right. And I have to say, it’s amazing. I really love Dougie and he is so sweet for me. This day, today, it was our 3 months anniversary so we’ve invited the others, George, Sarah, Lukas and Lucy for a barbeque on the balcony. It was actually very hot, we were all walking around here in our swimming clothes. All the girls in bikini’s and the boys just in their shorts.

 At the end, Dougie took the water hose and started to chase people. Even though, he has a big balcony, there was barely place to hide yourself. This was amazing. I suddenly felt someone behind me, softly giving me kisses in my neck and he wrapped his arms around me.

“I’m so happy you’re still here” he whispered in my ear

“Me too” I smiled and turned around to kiss him.

 “Hey love birds, do you want something to drink?” George asked

“Yeah sure” Dougie laughed

“Hey George, be careful with alcohol remember or…”

“I know, I know Jessie” he laughed

 This is amazing, my life is amazing. I have an awesome job, amazing boyfriend and the best friends in the world. Of course, I still miss Belgium. I miss my family, Josh and Megan but yeah.. We still Skype a lot but my life is perfect right now.