Part 19

I quickly ate something for dinner at 5pm and soon enough, the bell rang. Dougie’s face when I opened the door, it was worth a picture. He was now wearing costume but without a tie.

“Hey dreamer”

“Erm… hello, it’s just.. I thought you were gonna wear a dress?”

“I am but I’ve a problem with it. I couldn’t close it myself. It has a zipper on the back and well yeah, I couldn’t close it alone”

“Aah I get it, I’ll help you with it” he smiled

“Thanks. Erm… I’ll erm… I’m gonna take it on, ok?”

“Yeah sure” he smiled

As soon as I got it on, I walked to Dougie who was waiting in the living room. He first put my hair away so I wouldn’t get stuck between it and then closed it

“Thanks” I smiled

“No problem”

I took on my jacket and my shoes, jewels, and my purse.

 “You really look amazing Jessie”

“Thanks. You too” I smiled

He came standing in front of me, so close actually. He immediately put a lock of my hair behind my ear when it was fallen in front of my eyes. He was so close to me… I know what he wanted and I wanted it too but it’s just… I can’t do this with my job. Greg wouldn’t like the idea I think.

He wanted to kiss me but I stepped back

“I’m sorry Dougie… This is not a good idea. I can’t do this because of my job”

“Erm… yeah sorry. Erm…”

“It’s fine. Erm… we should go now”

“Yeah, good idea”

This sucks. I wanted nothing else than to kiss him back but what if Greg would fire me than? I mean, I can’t risk losing my job… Shit…

 We were lucky, Dougie immediately found a parking place. There were a lot of people here already. This place was an old castle but now, they use it to organize parties. Greg immediately came to me when he saw us coming in. What a welcoming. After a short talk with Greg, Dougie and I decided to search if George or Lukas were already here. I couldn’t find them but then Dougie had found Lukas. He was also not alone.

“Hi Lukas”

“Hi Jessie, Dougie”

“Hello Lukas” Dougie smiled

“Ow right, this is Lucy, my girlfriend”

“Nice to meet you Lucy”

“Nice to meet you too”

Then suddenly, I felt someone poking in my sides so I immediately turned around. It was George, of course.

“Hi guys” he smiled, Sarah was behind him.

“Hello”

 On the party I met a lot of new people. People I had never seen before but still, they work at the same place as I do. Dougie was also having fun. He was talking with Lukas and George a lot. What a cutie, I can’t believe I actually didn’t kiss him.. How stupid can I be?

“Erm.. I’m gonna go to the bathroom, ok?” I said to Dougie

“Wait, I’m coming with you”

I looked at him with a weird look on my face

“What? I have to go to the toilet too”

“Erm… yeah yeah” I smiled

“I’ll wait for you” Dougie smiled and walked inside the men’s bathroom

Before I walked outside the toilet again, I checked my make-up. He was still ok though

“There you are. I was wondering, it took so long”

“Hey, I’m a girl ok?” I laughed

“No really? Oh my God are you are girl?” Dougie overreacted

“Idiot” I laughed

“This place is huge actually”

“Yeah it is. It very beautiful”

“And old” he laughed

“Follow me” I laughed

“Where are you going?”

“I’M GOING ON AN ADVENTURE” I laughed

“The Hobbit”

“I love that scene, it so funny when he says that”

I pulled Dougie with me. I just wanted to see the rest of the castle. So we went to the 3rd floor. Yeah, it had 3 floors. This place is literally huge. On this floor, here are the bedrooms. I mean, they used to be here. I tried to open the door but the first one was locked. Then I tried to the other one, and that one was open.

“Holy… I wanna live here…” I sighed. This room is so big and a huge, old bed. I walked to the window, and you had a view over the garden.

 I suddenly felt Dougie’s hand on my hip so I turned around to face him. He wanted to kiss me again and this time, I didn’t pull back. I kissed him and put my arms around his neck. We broke the connection of our lips for a second when my phone went off, I got a message

“That can wait” I whispered and pushed my lips back on his. After a few minutes, we decided to go back downstairs. I first checked my phone. I got a message from Lukas actually ‘Where are you? Lukas x’

“Everything ok?” Dougie asked

“Yeah it was just Lukas, wondering where we are”

I quickly answered him ‘I’m coming. I was just checking around here x’

 The rest of the night, we just enjoyed ourselves. Around 4am, we decided to go home.

“Thanks for tonight, it was really amazing” I said when we were at my apartment

“Yeah it was” he smiled

“I’ll see you later?”

“Yeah absolutely” he smiled

Before I got out, I gave him a kiss. Not on the cheek this time but on the mouth…