Part 11

I went back to work and almost forgot that Dougie was here.

“Maybe I can help you with something?”

“Yeah sure” I smiled

I have to say, with Dougie’s help, our work was finished earlier than I thought. It was around 9.30pm when we were ready. We quickly cleaned everything up and we left. George went to Sarah and Lukas had to go over to his brother’s house.

“Thank you for helping Dougie” I said when we were walking outside.

“No problem” he smiled

“Erm by the way, where’s your car?”

“Oh, I took a taxi actually”

“Oh ok, I walked here” I smiled

“I’ll bring you home. Don’t want you to go alone”

“You don’t have to do this, you know”

“I want to” Dougie smiled

“Thanks” I smiled

 “Ok, where the hell have I done my key? Shit!”

“Calm down Jess, otherwise you’re definitely not gonna find them”

“Jess?” I smiled

“Erm... Jessie, sorry... It’s just... Jess is shorter”

“Yeah yeah, I know. It’s just.. Only my best friends and my brother call me Jess. But it’s ok, you can call me Jess” I winked and Dougie smiled

“FOUND MY KEY” I laughed

 “Pff... I’m happy I’m home...”

Dougie looked a little bit around in my apartment. He stopped in front of the closet and started looking at my photos.

“Is that your brother?” he asked and held up a photo

“Yes, that’s Sam”

“And he is...?”. He took the photo of me and Josh.

“That’s Josh, my best friend”

I have to say, I miss them a hell of a lot...

Dougie sat down on the couch and grabbed the Top of the Pops, who was laying on the table.

“One Direction, The Saturdays and Union J on the front page + 6 posters. The Wanted, Rihanna, Rita Ora, Tom Daley, Cover Drive and Ed Sheeran. And what about McFly?” Dougie laughed

“Next week maybe??” I laughed

 I could see that Dougie was getting tired. He was struggling to keep his eyes open.

“I’m gonna get something to drink. You want something?”

“No thanks” Dougie smiled

I went to the kitchen, took a glass of water and walked back to the living room. In the mean time, Dougie was fallen asleep. I decided not to wake him up. Oh God, so cute... I immediately grabbed a blanket and put it over him. I decided to go to bed too. I was tired too so I fell asleep immediately.

 The next morning, I woke up around 8.30am. I got up, took on my clothes and walked to the living room. Dougie was already awake. He was still laying on the couch but he was busy on his phone. Maybe twitter? He immediately looked up when he heard me coming. He got up too.

“Morning Jessie”

“Morning sleepy head”

“I’m sorry I fell asleep...”

“No problem” I smiled

“Erm... can I use to the bathroom, please?”

“Yeah sure, it’s the second door on your right side in the hall”

“Ok, thanks” he smiled