Part 14

The next few days flew by actually. The work was all the same, like always. I just had to help Lukas with an interview about Ellie Goulding and George with some photos of a photo-shoot of Conor Maynard. But soon enough, it was Saturday. Josh’s train would arrive around 8.52am so at 8.30, I decided to leave to the station. I walked there, I didn’t take a taxi though. It wasn’t far away. I looked at the timetables and saw that his train would arrive in 7 minutes at railway platform number 2 so I walked to it. I only had to wait for a few minutes before the train entered the station. I immediately got up and tried to find Josh in all those people who were coming off the train but I couldn’t find him…

“JESSIE” I suddenly heard someone screaming my name. I immediately turned around to where the noise came from and there he was. Josh… My best friend!

“JOSH!” I screamed and ran over to him and immediately jumped in his arms.

“I’ve missed you…” he whispered in my ear

“I’ve missed you too Joshy”

 “Let’s get out of here” I smiled

“Yeah, good idea”

“I’m so happy you’re here Josh”

“Me too Jess”

The entire time we kept talking until we were home. We didn’t take a taxi. Josh didn’t want to. He said that it wasn’t necessary.

 “Wow, you’re apartment is… HUGE!”

“I know, I know…”

“It’s amazing”

“Ow right, I’ll show you your room” I said and walked to the spare room, Josh just followed me.

He just dropped his suitcase there and came back to the living room.

 “So tell me, what have I missed in Belgium?”

“Erm… well…” he sighed

“What’s wrong?” I asked worried

“It’s Megan…”

“What’s about her?”

“We have had an argument…”

“What? Why?”

“Well, she has a new boyfriend but just… guess who…”

“Erm… I know him?”

“Yes…”

“Nick?”

“No, it’s not your ex. Someone else…”

“Erm…”

“He has a reputation..”

“Ow God no… Not Finn right?”

“Yes…” he sighed

“Noooo…  How can she be so stupid?”

“That’s exactly the same as I told her but yeah…”

Ow, just to make clear. Finn is like THE number one player. I’ve lost the count how many girlfriends he has already had in like 3 months… They only last for less than a week. I can’t believe she is dating him now… And he was also at the same school as us, that’s how we know him…

 The rest of the day, I showed Josh around here in London. Even though I only live here for a few days, I know some nice pubs and other things. Well yeah, George told me that. On Sunday, we decided to go to Madame Tussauds museum. I have to say, it was worth the money. It was amazing. We laughed so hard. Josh definitely wanted a photo of him and Michael Jackson. Me, I wanted a photo with the Queen.