Chapter 3

Dan immediately picked me up though, guessing right that I wasn't able to move just yet. He sat on his knees, just like before and positioned me on top of him.

"We can take a break if you'd like to..." He whispered and I nodded. Just a minute to catch my breath was all I really needed. And they allowed me to. Phil sat down next to us, softly toying with my hair while Dan gave me sweet butterfly kisses, his long fingers softly tickling my sides. They were so sweet, I probably didn't even deserve this... As I allowed myself to relax for a minute I realised how I had never felt this happy before, this contempt... Resting my head on Dan's shoulder I absentmindedly fidgeted with the duvet. Could they be mine? Only mine for the rest of time?

"What are you thinking about?" Phil asked, a single finger now running down my spine. It would've felt cold or ticklish before, but by I now I was so used to their touches that I enjoyed every second of it.

"I'm just really happy right now... And I don't want you guys to leave me." I couldn't see anything because my eyes were still close but I felt Dan's body tense underneath me. Then his hand grabbed my arm, sliding down until he met the palm of my hand. Intertwining his finger with mine, he squeezed it while Phil decided to move some stray hairs behind my ear.

"We won't." They purred in unison and it made my heart skip a beat with pure joy.

"Are you ready." I nodded, finally opening my eyes again and sitting up straight. Dan lifted me a bit, positioning himself underneath me. This time it was he who guided me onto him, causing me to let out a soft moan. I wasn't sure whether I'd be able to take a round two, but for them I gladly did it. I trusted them, knowing that they'd be careful with me.

"Open your eyes, love." I did as Dan asked, pressing my forehead against his. I tried to keep them open, but every movement he forced me to make invited me to close them again.

"Y/N, please, look at me." I nodded, promising to myself that I'd do whatever Dan asked. So I stared him straight in the eyes as we slowly picked up a pace again. And what I saw was way hotter than I ever thought it could be. I had heard Dan's remarks before, about how it was a very beautiful sight and such, but seeing Dan unwind in front of me was breath-taking. His lips were slightly parted as he flickered his eyes open and shut. He produced a noise somewhere in the back of his throat that made me want to eat him. He was hot and for a few seconds I dared to forget that it was actually me who was doing this to him.

"Dan..." I whimpered, causing him to hiss, shaking his head in disbelief.

"The things you do to me..." He uttered with a deep voice, burying his face in my neck. I tugged on his hair, encouraging him to leave small kisses and playful bites at my sensitive skin. He did and I grabbed onto his shoulder, perhaps using my nails a little bit too much. Dan didn't seem to mind it though as he repeatedly sucked and kissed at the same patch of skin, still moving his hips against mine. I felt myself get wetter and even more comfortable with him inside of me. Almost as if we were made for each other... So right then and there I decided that if not today, some other day I would find out what it was like to be with Phil in this position. I wanted the black haired boy to touch me like this, to have the privilege to feel his lips on my skin... As I thought about this, a familiar feeling ran up my spine. Phil's chest was against my back now as I clearly noticed his erection pressing against my ass. It turned me on even more as Dan now softly started to whisper sweet nothings into my ear. The moment I realised what he was doing though I felt every muscle in my body tense. I tightened around Dan, causing him to moan out in pleasure. As much as he did enjoy it I knew he wouldn't be too happy about it. He wanted me to relax, because of what Phil was going to do...

"Y/N, calm down." I apologised, trying to let go off all the tension. It didn't really work that well as I felt Phil who was now moving in closer.

"I'm sorry." I uttered again, desperately trying to focus on Dan's voice.