Chapter 2

*Louis' POV
So, the judges decided to put me in a group with 4 other boys. I just can't believe it that Harry's gonna be in the group! Or was it band? Oh well. I need to go do a proper introduction with the lads and Simon Cowell- he's gonna be our mentor now.

[All of them go to a corner to talk.] "Hi, I'm Harry Styles and I'm from Cheshire. I've been working at a bakery and I'm in a band called White Eskimo."

"I'm Niall Horan. I'm from Ireland. I love music and golf. I can play the guitar."

"I'm Liam Payne. I'm from Wolverhampton in England. This is my second time here. I like athletics and beatboxing."

"Hi. I'm Louis Tomlinson. I'm the King of lands far and wide. Bow down peasants! Nah, I'm just kidding. You may know me as the sass master  from Doncaster. I love football and I'm in a band called The Rogue with a couple of mates back home. "

"Uh.. I'm Zayn Malik. I'm from Bradford. Um yeah that's all."

"Well, you all know that I'm Simon Cowell, your mentor at X-Factor. You can come to me if there any problems. These are your room keys. You can go say bye to your families now. We will meet at 8 sharp for dinner in the Dining Hall. You'll find it quite easily as it's quite near your rooms. I'll discuss further plans there."
( Simon leaves. )
The boys talk amongst each other for a while. Then, they go to meet their family/friends that had come to their audition with them.

"Mum, I'm with a group now. I'll tell you the details later but for now, I'm in." Louis told his mother.
"I love you honey. Call me if you need me okay? Bye."His mum said.

"Bye Lottie."
"Bye Louis. Make sure you slay it!" Lottie said.
They all hugged and said their goodbyes. It was 4:30pm when Louis' mum and Lottie left.

Louis goes out and heads down the street to the cafe he'd planned to meet Harry at.

Author's Note:
Vote & Comment please!!
I know that I haven't written since forever and I promise more frequent updates.