(Back to the Present)

"Where's Anna?" I think to myself. She normally meets me at the door when I come home to 221B. I walk up to the stairs, and peek through the crack between the wall and the door.

Sherlock has Anna in his lap, both of them watching Doctor Who. Sherlock is leaning back on the couch, while Anna is leaning back on his chest, staring at the TV.

"Mommy!" she says, seeing me.

"Hey, pumpkin!" I say, watching her climb off of Sherlock, and run over to me, then hugs my legs.

Sherlock says to me, "Hey babe, I got her into Doctor Who at 2 years old! Isn't it cool?"

I laugh, shaking my head at his weirdness. Annaliese looks up at me with her big, blue eyes, grinning, then says, "We watching doder who! Me love doder!"

I grin. I love that she can talk. She's just developing so fast. The other day, she and Sherlock were practicing the table of elements. I remember her saying something about salt, and Sherlock told her the atomic number and such. I laughed because she said 'atomic' sounds like a guy that see heard about on the telly. She completely missed the point.

"Let me help you with those." Sherlock says. Then he tells Anna to watch the TV while we put the groceries away.

We both walk into the kitchen, and Sherlock helps me put the bags on the table. Before I could do anything else, he pulls me into his arms, and kisses me.

He pulls away, and I see him grinning, and think 'oh crap! What's he do now?'

I ask, "What was that for?"

His grin falls to a pout, and he says, "You don't remember what today is?"

I just look at him, then he sighs, and says, "Today is the day that I realized that I loved you."

How was I supposed to remember that part of the day? The day he's talking about was the day that I was kidnapped. That was pretty frightening to me, honestly.

(A/N): Sorry about all the short chapters and flashbacks. I just LOVE doing flashbacks. LOL