Chapter 3 Not there self

Juvia POV
Then I saw everyone fall and I did the same............

• 3 hours later

• 10 hours later

• The next day

Lucy POV
"Where the hell am I" I said. I then reliazed that mating season has started."FUCK YEAH" I yelled. I was tired if being of hold back, but now I get to do whatever I want. "Ugh this is not cute at all let me change".

They have different looks then there normal self. I will start with the girls.

Lucy-She has light pink hair and wears some really shorts. She wears a crop shirt with no straps on it and some high heel boots the color is brown and she has black stockings. Her hair is on a ponytail usually, but she wears it down sometimes.

Juvia-Her hairs turns black. She wears a bikini top it's light blue. She wears a yellow skirt and it shows her panties her pink panties. She is also wearing a jean jacket. And some high heels it's black.

Ezra- she has a little brown highlight in her scarlet hair. She is wearing skinny jeans and a crop read top with straps. She has some heels and they are red. She also has her hair in a bun. Also she has gun by her side and she wears any type of hair.

Levy- her hair grew a little longer to her shoulder it's very straight and her fangs on her right side of her face. She is wearing a short dress the color is blue. She is wearing like those short boots with heels on it and wearing tights with it.

Now the boys

Natsu- he is wearing all black and has sunglasses which are black. He has guns by his side (just in case).

Gray- has some nice jeans that are dark blue. He has no shirt (obviously) and some shoes black ones. Also got a shot gun on his side. Sometimes he wears a leather jacket.

Jellal- he is wearing some black pants and a white shirt and some black shoes. And has no guns

Gajeel- he is wearing gray pants and a black shirt. Some nice Jordens (lol YASS). And has like 4 guns by his side so yeah.

Finally done omg that took a long time. Ok back to the story.

!!WARNING LANGUAGE!!

Lucy POV
That's much better I said in my head. I then saw everyone still asleep. I got a big microphone and yelled "WAKE UP YOU STUPID BICTHES". There were still awake. Those bicthes. Then I was piss and got a bucket of salt water and pour it on them. They finally woke up.

Juvia POV
"WHAT THE HELL BICTH THIS HAIR IS VERY SENSITIVE AND WHEN IT GET WETS ITS FUZZY" I yelled with salt water all over my hair. " your gonna need to wait for centuries till I'm done watching my hair hoe". I then walk away and got to the cabins (which are like wooden apartment Lucy is at the top then Juvia then Levy, and finally Ezra. Then the boys Natsu at top then Gray, Gajeel, finally Jellal.)

Lucy POV
I rolled my eyes and watch Juvia walk away then everyone got up and walked to there room. "Where the hell are you guys going". They looked at me like there were pissed."Going to watch this salt water of our body" Gajeel said. "Hey Luce will you cook the food before  our first stage comes". "Do I look like your maid" I said sassy. "Yeah you do" he winked and smirked. Then he walk away."Tch" I said blushing."That motherf*cker messing with my heart".

Juvia POV
I was heading to the wooden apartments and our rooms were already pick. I open my room and the wallpaper was light blue and I king size bed. There were also laptops for each one of us. "WOW EVEN APPLE". There were a balcony and everything I needed. "A girl can use to this" I smiled and went into the shower to clean off.

Ezra POV
I went to my room which wasn't bad at least I don't need to walk up a lot of stairs. I just feel bad for Lucy and Natsu. I open my room and the wallpaper was scarlet red and I have a king size bad. "I wonder what I will need that for" I thought for a moment.
I had a laptop and a lot of swords and guns for me. It made me feel all warm inside.

I then went outside on my balcony(she is not on the ground but a little higher just like Jellal). I stayed and look out the balcony for a few minutes "wow what a motherfucking ugly view""ALL I CAN SEE IS TREES". I marched to my bathroom and took a hot shower.

Levy POV
I went in my room it had light green wallpaper. It also had a king size bed. I had a laptop and an balcony. I went to take a super quick shower then I went on my laptop and played Sims 4(love that game)

Natsu POV
"Why are we so far away from the girls apartment"."I don't know fire breath, but I really don't care", Gray said. "Tch" Jellal said. "WHAT THE HELL YOU TCHING FOR",both Gray and Natsu said."you guys are ignoring I'm going inside now" Jellal said and walked into the building. Gajeel followed then Gray and Natsu.

Jellal POV
I open my room and I had a laptop. Brick wallpaper and a king size bed. I didn't take my shower yet, but I look in my laptop and saw I had Ezra number. I was excited. I could FaceTime her,text her, and do even more. I went to take the shower feeling happy.

Gajeel POV
I open my room and saw a bed it's a king size. I jumped on it and almost fell asleep, but I had to check out my room more. I had a laptop and my wallpaper was gray-blackish. Also I had a balcony I went to my balcony and I saw Levy out there from my far right. She was reading a book. She was beautiful in her dress and her tights with those nice short boots.

I felt something inside that I wanted to have her only to me. I went to take a cold shower I needed to cool off.

Gray POV
I open my room and I had a icy wallpaper it was really cool wallpaper. I also have a bed king size wow my room is cool. I went to go take a quick shower and kinda relax in my room until I was bored. I went outside the balcony and saw Juvia.

Wow she looked...just...umm...I have no words I could say in my head. She was beyond beautiful she was beyond gorgeous. I went to take a bath after that and sat there thinking what words to describe her.

Natsu POV
I open my room and I have a fire color wallpaper. I could see some red,yellow, and orange on it. I have to say that is some wallpaper. I also had a laptop and I went on it and had Lucy number. "Huh" I said. I went to take a shower and feel asleep on the bed waiting until the stages started.

I couldn't wait to get Lucy I smiled and drift asleep.

Lucy POV
"Are you fucking kidding me I was the last one to go to the rooms" I yelled. I check my watch(the all have watches) "AND ITS 7".

I open my room and saw a light pink-red. It was really pretty. I had a king size bed and a laptop. I didn't have to take a shower because I didn't get any salt water on me. I went outside my balcony and saw everyone talking to each other.I smiled.

Soon mating season will start and we already took over the person. I mean I'm not Lucy that boring girl, but she has been keeping me alive so I have to say thanks.

The rest of the day we all talked and ate and party until it was 2. Then we all went to our rooms and went to bed.

I hope you enjoy that I had to finish this at 3 am so I'm very tired. So see you guys later