Nalu Mating Chapter 11

OMG the last one ()/ then the main story will continue. Here we go.

(Preview on mating season)
(When I woke up I was by a hot spring(Mira destroyed a whole and there were hot spring hole which made that) I was in a swimsuit and I can see Natsu. He looked so sexy with water dripping off him. He then notice that I was starting at him and he got out. For some reason I was excited,but scared.)

Lucy POV
"Umm Natsu" I said worrying. "Are you ok". "I'm fine Lucy, but are you ok did I hurt you at all by kidnapping you" he said smirking. "Kidnapped" I said confused, then I remember. "YOU DID THAT YOU ASSHOLE" I said about to get my gun ready, but I didn't have it. "MY GUN YOU STOLE MY GUNNNNNN" I said furious. "I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU DRAGNEEL".

I then felt wet hands on my hand and I felt someone yank me and I was in the hot spring. "Natsu" I said calming down. "You had a B fit", he said looking at me. "NO I DIDNT YOU B" I didn't finish.

Natsu POV
I kiss her so she can be quite. She started to kiss me back. She was enjoying it I said in my mind smirking across her smooth lips.

Lucy POV
After a few minutes of kissing it became more aggressive. HIS TONGE WAS IN MY MOUTH HOW??? For some reason it felt good. This continued for a long time, until I felt my top of my bikini was falling down. I parted from him and was about to fix it, but Natsu stop me. "Lucy don't fix it just let fall."I blushed then I was staying at him for a long time and he tackle me in the water. When I got out of the hot, but warm water I yelled at Natsu "WHAT THE FUCK NATSU".

Natsu POV
She yell at me then I pointed down and she was naked. She then cover herself and I smiled. "you can't hide from me." I moved her hands and lick her nipple she was hard. She started to moan and it was such a beautiful sound. No one, but me can hear this sound. I played with her other nipple for a while and then I let them go.

Her face was flustered and she was dripping too. I put my hands in the hot spring water and unloosed her bikini bottom. She blushed really hard. I kiss her and started to rub my womanhood and I could feel she wet. Not like the wet she is in water, but literally wet.

She moaned through our kisses. I then put a finger in and started to pump her. She yelled in pain and pleasure. We did this for a long time, then I saw she was about to come so I stop.

Lucy POV
I started to breath heavily "Why did you stop" I then saw Natsu hold his breath and go in the water. What is he doing? I then felt a lick in my womanhood and another. I came and it felt amazing. I want that asshole to have that feeling.

Natsu POV
Man, I wish I could see her face maybe a hot spring wasn't the best I said to myself. I went back up and I felt a push. "LU" I didn't finish she was pulling down my swim trunks. "Lucy don't" I said.

Lucy POV
"THATS NOT FAR" I started to have a pity fit. I pulled down his trunks and wow that was Natsu. I blushed different colors and I calm down from his little bud.

I put it my mouth and went up and down. I could see he was trying to hold back his moans. His hand was on my head and he WAS PETTING ME. I look at him confused, but then he smirked and smash his manhood in my mouth. I should have known I said in my head.

After doing that for a long time he came. It was so sweet. I thought I was going to get a candy rush. (we all had this one in our life :)) He then flip me over and started to kiss me. It was not aggressive, but sweet and caring. I then felt his buddy rubbing on my womenhood. His eyes had want in them. I nodded and I felt this pain come over me, but then it became pleasure.

Natsu POV
I started to thrust in her more and more. She look in pain I didn't like that. "Are you ok Luce" I said coming close to her and slowing down. I then felt hands on my cheek "I'm fine Natsu it doesn't hurt that much anymore" I kissed her and I thrust in her and she was pain, but I could see she was enjoying it.

We did this till we came and we both were tired. "Want to go on a other round" I said panting.

Lucy POV
"Sure why not" we were about to do a second one until we saw a HELICOPTER!!!!

Hope you guys enjoy that. I probably will update this soon, but I'm trying to write other stories because they are in my mind.

Also I'm trying to finish Pretty Little Psycho so those will be long chapters. Also I'm doing a High School Musical fairy tail style so I really want to update that.

This will be a big cliff hanger for you guys, but make sure to read my other books too

Bye bye(.−)=★