Chapter 13 Now it is our turn

Hope you guys enjoy it and a lot of you guys are liking The Maids so I'm happy you do!! Now let's get on with the chapter!!!

Natsu POV
"I'll get it", I said while opening the door, then I felt some type of spell and I felt very dizzy. "HE IS MINE BICTHES IF YOU DARW TRY TO RUIN OUR FUN I WILL SLICE YOUR NECKS OFF AND FEED IT TOO HAPPY", Lucy said sitting on top of me.

I couldn't see her well, but I through how Lucy talks and smells, but after that feeling dizzy I black out.

I woke up and I was NAKED AND CHAINED. "HEY LET ME OUT", I said yelling. Then I was looking around and WAS IN THE HOTEL THAT MASTER TOLD US ABOUT. "But how......and where are the other guys", I said thinking. I looked more and I saw the boys tied up too and naked too.

"HOW DO THEY HAVE BIGGER DICKS THEN ME!!!" I said yelling and they woke up. "JACKASS BE QUITE", they said. "Tch", I looked away from them.

After a few moments we saw the door open and the girls came out. AND THEY WERE WEARING LINGERIE!!! "Umm can you let us go please", Jellal said and Erza and untied his chain. When we saw that we were about to ask one of the girls to untie us, until we saw that she had a dog leash and we put our hands down. Jellal was being pull out the room and then, Gray,Gajeel, and I was the only one here.

Lucy POV
"Hello Mr. Sexy are your ready to have fun."

Natsu POV
I gulped and I try to get out these stupid chains. I saw then Lucy crawling on the bed and she started to kiss me, but I kiss her back and I don't know why???

After making out for awhile she unchained me and I took this time to run to the door and leave, but it DIDNT HAVE A KNOB!!!!!!!!!!

I turn around and she pounced on me like a cat. "Lucy please don't do this", I said while she put the chains back on me. "No Mr. Sexy I'm going to fuck you so hard", she smiled removing her panties and putting her womenhood on my d. "LUCY DONT!!!"

She was bouncing up and down. Remember Natsu this is mating Lucy not the real Lucy I said in my head. She looked so beautiful going up and down on and I was enjoying the view for some reason. "Lucy...faster..."

After there little lemon thing.

When she came and I did too she collapsed on me. "I guess the old Lucy is coming back now......WAIT DID I GET HER PREGNANT!?" I then saw LISANNA. "Natsu I came to save you...oh sorry continued", she said walking out slowly. "If you need any kinky stuff just call me." "SHUT UP."

Gray POV
I was being pull by a girl with a leash. I felt like a dog and I wasn't happy. "Umm Juvia please let me go", I said and she open a door and it was a big bubble bath. She push me in and I almost drown, but Juvia was there and she kiss my lips. They were warm and I kiss her back I don't know why tho.

After a hot kiss she whisper something in my ears"Juvia wants Gray-sama." Now I don't know how much colors I changed to, but I'm pretty sure one of my blush was BLACK!!!

She took off her underwear and put her womenhood in my d. She wasn't in pain...oh yeah mating Juvia has her virgin token. Oh yeah and it was me who did. I smirked inside my mind. She looked go perfect ok top of me I just wanted to hear her scream my name and ugh she was perfect.

(I'm tired so that's why I'm not going all out I mean it is 11:36)

She came and so did I. She then collapsed on me and I just smiled and kiss her forehead. I then heard a someone walked and it was WENDY. "CLOSE YOUR EYES", I said yelling. "I-I'M SORRY", she said running out. "I JUST CAME TO RESURE YOU GUYS", she said and ran. This will scar a kid forever. ESPECIALLY WENDY

Gajeel POV
Levy was pulling me and I was embarrassed. DANG she is strong. "Here is where we will be making love", Levy said. We were in a elevator and she picked the highest number. "It's ok Mr. Iron D I tied all the guys so no one will walk in."

She crawl to me and kiss me. Her lips were so tiny, but they were great lips. We started to make out for a long time and we were on the 7 floor (highest 10).

Levy took of her underwear and put her womenhood on me. I wanted Levy so I made her do whatever she wanted to. We was going up and down on me and I wanted to be free so I can kiss her I just wish this could last a longer.

She came and so did I. She collapsed and I held her in my strong arms. "I will never let you go even if this isn't the real Levy I know she is inside."

When we hit the 10 floor we saw Droy and Jet and they looked pissed "LEVY-CHAN", they both yelled, but I hit a button and we went down. "Stupid motherfuckers", I said cuddling Levy.

Jellal POV
She was treating me like a dog and we she brought me in a closet. "ERZA DON'T DO THIS", I said, but it was too late and she kissed me, and I kiss her back.

This lasted for a long time, then she took of her underwear and put it in. "Are you in pain", I say worry. "I'm fine."

When she jump up and down on me I just wanted to give her the most love ever. She was to precious to loose. I wanted to kiss her everywhere.

She came and I did to. She collapsed on me and someone walked in and it was MASTER!!! "Umm sorry", Makarov said and closed the door. "How did he open the door?"

OMG IM SO TIRED GOODNIGHT
(12:00)