Chapter 14 We STOPED THE MATING SEASON!!!

Hope you enjoy

Natsu POV
The girls were back to normal and we turn to our lemons self and had sex with them, until Mavis came and stopped us.(to lazy to write that)

The next month we didn't turn. Master tested us, but he didn't see anything. "Seems like someway you stop it", he told us and we smiled and jumped up and down."BUUUUUT", Mavis said showing up randomly!!"your children will have. I think the reason you stop your mating season is because you accept it and took it", she said and started to nodded. "If you will like we can erase your memories of the mating season. "I think that is for the best", Erza said and we agreed. EVEN JUVIA!! She cases a spell on us and all I remember is falling and everything was black.

After a few years

Lucy POV
We were all married. I was married to Natsu,Juvia and Gray,Erza and Jellal, and finally Levy and Gajeel. When our kids were 16 something started to happen to them.

"STORM WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY DAUGHTER", Natsu said cracking his fist. "NASH BABY WHAT ARE YOU DOING", I said while seeing him kissing a GUY(if you are gay that is ok because that is you, but for the story I have to say that). Natsu and I were just shocked.

Juvia POV

Sylvia has been acting very weird when she turned 16 and so did Rin and Storm. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING MY BABY GIRL", Gray said while crying snd I was just cheering my babies on, "YEAH MY BABIES FUCK THEM GOOD." Gray was sad and I was very happy at my children's they probably got it from me.

Erza POV
We saw our daughter and son and they were having SEX!! I really don't care because Master wiped out everyone memories except mine. Jellal was freaking out ,"HOW DARE HE TOUCH MY DAUGHTER LIKE THAT...DONT YOU FUCKING DARE TOUCH THAT PART OF HER...YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!!"

"Sweetie soon you will understand why this is happening", I said. I then saw my son kissing another guy. "MY BABY NOOOO."

Levy POV
I was freaking out my child is having sex with Laxus daughter (Nova) "MY BABY BOY NOO", I said crying in Gajeel shoulder with our new baby coming in my stomach. "It's alright shrimp......GET IT ON SON MAKE HER FEEL GOOD", Gajeel yelled.

Mavis POV
"And that's why your children are doing this", I said and they looked sad. "Poor you guys", I said. "But hopefully it will end for them too soon...if they expect it", I said winking. They were all quited.

"Good luck you guys", I said laughing and they laughed too.

Hope you guys enjoy this story.