Chapter 4 WAR

Hope you guys are enjoying my story if you are comment.

Lucy POV
I woke up by gun shooting and bombs."Wow what a great noise to wake up" I smiled warmly and got my guns and stepped outside.

Ezra POV
"WHO ATE MY FUCKING STRAWBERRY CAKE" I yelled ready to shot anyone who confused. "Soooooo who the hell did it".

Gajeel POV
"Scooby Doo" I said and walked away, until I felt air go on my right side. It was a BOMB!!!! It wasn't ready and it was just a plain old bomb. "Ezra where is the boom" I laughed at her and pointing at the bomb on the floor."You so stupid".

Everyone but Gajeel POV
"He is dead"everyone said.

Gajeel POV
Then I noticed that Ezra shot the bomb and it about to blow "RUNNNNNNN" I said.

Lucy POV
"You motherfuckers are so loud how about you be quiet for once in your fucking life" I said. I was tired very tired. When I heard Gajeel said "GET DOWN" I was first piss that he yell at me and second when I look down I saw a BOMB. It was to late it blew up right under my feet.

Natsu POV
"LUCCCCCCCCY" I ran up to her and push her away from the bomb. Then I through it in the air and wrap my arms around Lucy to make sure she was safe. The bomb blew up in the sky and Lucy looked at me with tears in her eyes. Maybe she isn't tough as I thought she was.

Lucy POV
I push Natsu off on me and gave him a smile for saving my life.(Mating Selfs can't die, but they don't know that). I then walked up to Ezra and gave that bicth a bicth slap."WHAT THE HELL GIRL YOU TRYING TO KILL ME OR SOMETHING HOE" I yelled at her again.

Ezra POV
I bicth slap her back "BICTH I WAS NOT TRYING TO KILL YOU I WAS TRYING TO KILL GAJEEL" I pointed to him and he gulped.

Levy POV
"HEY NO ONE IS KILLING ANYONE ESPECIALLY GAJEEL GOT IT YOU SLUTS" I push them both out the way so I can be in the front. "YOU BICTH" Ezra and Lucy said.

Juvia POV (also Juvia mating self doesn't talk in third person, but if you want me to do that I will)

"CANT YOU GIRLS CALM YOUR TITS" I yelled at them. They look at me like they were going to kill me I ran for my life just like on Black Friday.

Gray POV
Good luck Juvia I said in my mind. Then I saw the boys fighting. "You got to be fucking kidding me" I said lightly. "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING LUCY ALMOST FUCKING DIED" Natsu yelled pushing Jellal."YOUR GIRL ALMOST KILLED MY GIRL". "WHO SAID EZRA WAS MY GIRL AND WHO THE HELL SAID LUCY WAS YOURS" Jellal yelled.

Natsu POV
"Oh don't hide it I know you guys like each other you are always looking at her ass" I said smirking at him"and her big boobs". Jellal stop me right there and his face was red as Ezra hair.

Jellal POV
"How about you and Lucy" I said smirking at him. Natsu blushed. "Don't try to hide it Natsu I know you always starting at her boobs and her curves too". Natsu was now pink."AWWW look your blush is kinda like her hair just now making it brighter". He jumped at me and started attacking me."WHAT THE HELL BRO". We were fighting and fighting.

Gajeel POV
"Tch" I said. "Those two acting like kids they know that Levy is the best looking girl". Gray looked at me like I was one stupid motherfucker."What" I said.

Gray POV
"Juvia is the prettiest out of them all nigga" l said. We both looked at each other and raised our fist.

Then everyone was fighting. It lasted until morning. Everyone had marks on them and there clothes tore and everyone looked terrible.

Ezra POV
"So what's the next stage" I said in pain.

Everyone but Ezra POV
"Emotion"

Ezra POV
"Ugh" I said falling back on the ground with my hoes and niggas.

Hope you enjoy that
Emotions will kinda be like there opposite and emotions will probably be short, but I don't know. Will be starting it tonight. And also THX FOR 100 VIEWS!!!!
Don't forget to like too bye bye()/