Chapter 5 Emotions

This might kinda be sad a little and I know what you guys are saying
WTF AUTHOR-CHAN
(-_______-;)
Lol you just have to go through it ¯\_()_/¯  also mating Ezra hair is supposed to look like that in the photo up. Tried my best with that picture hope you like it(/^^)/.

Ezra POV
I had a dream where I am lost inside a person. "HEY LET ME OUT OF HERE" I yelled. I was scared and then woke up.

I saw all my hoes and nigga sleeping, after a few minutes I saw Jellal awake. "What's wrong Ezra" he said looking at me. "I had a bad dream that is all". "Oh is it emotions for the girls" he laughs and comes closer to me and held my hand. "It will be alright Ezra I'm here for you" he smile and that made my heart warm and fuzzy.

"How about this after all the girls are done with getting over there emotions we can play a game ok" he winked at me and I agree

Jellal POV
Hehehe I said in my mind.(lol surprise the girls get emotions and they guys get this trick thing that can trick anyone.)

Lucy POV
I had a dream which I saw this women get beat and beat by this bicth. "GET UP BICTH AND FIGHT" I yelled then I felt tears coming down. "Please fight back" I woke up. Who was that I wonder.
I wanted someone to cuddle me, but I couldn't show that side to anyone never ever. I saw Natsu awake and his eyes looked very weird I mean I felt like he was going to do something tricky, but I ignored that feeling.

Natsu POV
Ok here I go all I have to do is go by what the guys said when the girls where chasing after Juvia.
A few moments ago
I was pulling on Jellal and we both were yelling and cursing then Jellal spoke something that all the guys got feeling very happy.

Jellal POV
"WAIT NATSU I HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING" "What is it nigga" Natsu said. OMG I am his nigga I smiled and felt happy. "You know let makes this mating thing go faster"

Natsu got off on me "How can you do that Jellal". I smiled easy all we have to do is change up the mating stages "YOU CAN DO THAT" the boys said expect Jellal. "Yep" "How". "All we have to do is not go into emotion, but the girls will". "How are we supposed to that" Gray asked.

"Drink this" I pass them little bottles. I made them(Jellal mating self is very smart and he works with glasses and OMG just hot*fangirl* sorry back to story) "Well first I had too...." "Yeah that's great do we just drink this and what stage will we get" Gajeel said."You get a tricky trait all we have to do is trick the girls to come with us some where quite". We all drank it up and felt great.
Back to the story

Natsu POV
I went up to Luce. "Hey are you ok you don't look all badass right now, but really sad". She looked at me like she was going to punch me to the moon. She started to cry again and I went up to her and gave her a hug. She looked at me confused, but I knew she felt safe in my arms.

Lucy POV
"Thanks Natsu I needed that" he smiled a cocky smile and whisper in my ear "When everyone is awake lets play a game" then he smirked and didn't let me go. When he said a "game" I felt like fainting.

Levy POV
I had a dream when two stupid heads were fighting over this girl and I saw in her eyes she wanted this guy, but he wouldn't get the hint.

"What a dumbass" I said then I felt a pain in my heart. "It hurts" then I woke up clutching to my heart that was hurting. I saw Gajeel get up and awake he look over me and saw that I was clutching my heart.

Gajeel POV (OMG I was listening to cheerleader and that made me right faster and felt in the mood)
"What's wrong shrimp". She looked terrible and I saw that she was hurting in her heart. I went to her and pick her up. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING GAJEEL" "Making you feel safe" I layed down and put her on top of me laying on my chest.

"GAJEEL THIS IS EMBARRASSING WHAT IF SOMEONE SEES US LIKE THIS" "let them see now lay down on my chest because when everyone wakes up we are going to play a game shrimp".

Levy POV
I was blushing what kind of game??

Juvia POV
I had a dream of this girl getting bullying she look so sad."STAND UP FOR YOURSELF GIRL" I wanted to help her, but I couldn't I felt like I couldn't do anything to help the poor girl. I started to feel sick and I put myself in her spot I wanted to cry. Then I woke up

I woke up having tears in my eyes and feeling sick. I fixed my bikini top and look around I saw Gray he look so cute sleeping. Then his eyes open and he scared the living shit out of me. "WHAT THE HELL GRAY YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF M..." I was cut off by him hugging me. "What are you doing"

Gray POV
"I felt your tears that's why I woke one of your tears droplet fell on my face."I hugged her tighter and she smile and hug me and cried on my shoulder."It's ok I will make you feel better soon ok with a game we will play." She just smiled.

All the girls POV
"I feel much better now"

All the boys POV
"Cant wait to play the game"

I don't why, but I might add a stage comment what stage should I have and WOW THIS LONGER THAN I THOUGHT IT WILL BE!!!
Also so sorry if you see grammar mistakes or words missing out I'm really sorry.