Chapter 7 !MATING SEASON!

Hey guys I know you have been waiting for this,but I will be doing separate ones so this chapter is going to be like them getting ready for it. I'm going to do
Jezra
Gale
Gruvia
Nalu for the last:-D
So it will also include a sexy photo by me put I might have to edit it and all. Hope you enjoy my edit up at the top. Took a long time.

I just got back from school and I had a bad day so this probably won't be good at all. Also I'm sorry that I'm getting my their,there wrongs.
Back from school at home
I still feel bad, but I will write now hope enjoy.

Lucy POV
I open the door and no one was there. I was about to go back in my room until I felt a hand on my mouth and pulling me in the dark.

I reach to my gun, but the mystery person put his hand on it and he let go off my mouth that was the chance to scream. I was about to scream really loud, but only a 2 second scream was out and I felt a napkin on my face.

I started to feel sleepy.....very sleepy...then everything was dark.

Juvia POV
All the girls were in my room talking, but Lucy for some reason she did not want to hang out with you. I heard her scream for only 2 secs."LUCY" we yelled. We all went to her room and the only thing we saw was Lucy's gun.

Ezra POV

"Did something happen to her" I asked. "No Ezra she just left her gun here for no reason at all and you and me both know that she would NEVER leave her gun!!" Levy said. I felt like she was being sassy to me.

Then the lights came off. Juvia,Levy,and I hug so tight that we couldn't breath. We were all scared. "HELP" Juvia yelled. "JUVIA"I yelled. She was being pulled into the darkness. "EZRA HELP ME" I saw Levy being pulled too.

Mhh should I save her or let her be kidnapped I thought to myself. "You will be fine Levy" I smiled."FUCK YOU EZRA SCARLET" Levy yelled being pulled. "Bye bye" I said then I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"I will fuck you Ezra" someone said in my ear. Their voice sounded similar."Je" I was cut off by a hand on my mouth and then I reliazed that I was feel like fainting. "Jellal" was the last thing I said.

All the boys POV
"We got them" we smiled.

Lucy POV
When I woke up I was by a hot spring(Mira destroyed a whole and there were hot spring hole which made that) I was in a swimsuit and I can see Natsu. He looked so sexy with water dripping off him. He then notice that I was starting at him and he got out. For some reason I was excited,but scared.

Juvia POV
I woke up in a bed. I was tied up."What the hell." I tried to get out,but I couldn't then I realized I was only in my underwear" WHAT THE FUCK." I was thinking how did this happen and why and....then I remember. I was kidnapped.

"HELP" I yelled,but no one heard me it's probably sound proof. Then I saw a someone walking to me............IT WAS GRAY. He was shirtless(obvious)and had on boxers (obviously). I was blushing. What is he going to do with me. Then I remember it was mating stage. "Gray DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME" I yelled at him.

Gray POV
"You got a smart mouth I will have to fix that" I started to lean down on her.

Levy POV
I woke up in the kitchen. I was laying on the table in a apron green and no BRA. I started to freak out I check down below. "Good I still have my panties." I was looking around and saw a guy. IT WAS GAJEEL. He look hungry which made me scared. "I guess mating season started early then usually."

I looked at him and he looked at me.

Gajeel POV
"Ready to have fun." Her face was all bright red. I laughed and got up.

Ezra POV
I woke up in GRASS. I got up and saw that I was wearing a nothing. I was really worried about it as long as Jellal doesn't see me. "WAIT THAT MOTHERFUCKER KIDNAPPED ME." I was so piss off that I punch down a tree."sorry tree lol not" I laughed.

Then I saw a lake it was beautiful and the dark sky was so beautiful. EVERYTHING WAS BEAUTIFUL HERE.

Then I saw Jellal come close to me with his boxers on. I hid my body so fast that sonic couldn't reach that speed.

He then whisper in my ear

Jellal POV
"Are you ready to become one" I smirked and she push me away and said to me "O-ONE ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME IM GOING TO GET YOU BACK B-B-B" she couldn't say it. "Shh Ezra"

Hope that was good for you because I'm still kinda down and you know so just wish me luck to get over this
Also I release a new book High school musical (fairy tail) go check that and the next 4 chapters will be lemon so there is your warning

Bye bye