Gruvia Mating Chapter 10

Third lemon I'm gonna to write. Are you guys enjoying the lemon.

(Previously on Mating Season)
(I woke up in a bed. I was tied up."What the hell." I tried to get out,but I couldn't then I realized I was only in my underwear" WHAT THE FUCK." I was thinking how did this happen and why and....then I remember. I was kidnapped.

"HELP" I yelled,but no one heard me it's probably sound proof. Then I saw a someone walking to me............IT WAS GRAY. He was shirtless(obvious)and had on boxers (obviously). I was blushing. What is he going to do with me. Then I remember it was mating stage. "Gray DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME" I yelled at him.

Gray POV
"You got a smart mouth I will have to fix that" I started to lean down on her.)

Juvia POV
"Gray stop it AND LET ME GO" I said. "Maybe later Juvia, but right now I just want you." I was blushing way too much. He kiss me first and it was sweet and kind, but after a little while it became aggressive and had Gray feeling for me and mine in it.

After kissing for a while he went down to my chest. "Juvia" he said taking of my bra. Oh no I wanted to cover myself up, but I couldn't.

Gray POV
"Juvia you can't cover up I want see all of you that's one reason I tied you up" "FUCK YOU GRAY" she said. She really needs to stop acting that way when someone is having sex with her.

I went to her boobs and started to suck on one and play with the other. Her moans of pleasure was amazing to me I wanted to here more. I switch places on her boobs and after a few minutes I let go of her boobs. I then headed for her neck.

"DONT YOU DARE GIVE ME ANY HICKEYS FULLBUSTER" Juvia yell at me. "Ha to late." I gave hickeys all around her neck. There is no way she can hide that.

I then went to her womenhood. Her face looked surprised. I took down her underwear. I could see she wanted to be free. "Juvia why do you want to be free" I said kissing her thighs and slowly heading to her womenhood. "I just want to free and if it feels goods I want to.." I stopped Juvia. "I understand" I untied her and she was happy.

I touch her womenhood. "You wet Juvia" I said smirking. "SHUT UP" Juvia said turning her head. I started to lick her and she was moaning of pleasure. I then started to finger her. She was then in pain, which I didn't like. "You ok Juvia" I said. "Yeah I am continue it feels good" she said blushing again.

After a few minutes of that, I saw that she was about to come. I finger her harder and lick her harder too. She came it was so sweet and it had a pinch of sour in it. I wanted more until I saw Juvia jump on me.

"WHAT ARE YOU ABOUT TO DO JUVIA" I asked. " I want you Gray-sama" she then shook her head and repeat it again with out the sama in it. I wonder why she said sama?

Juvia POV
I pulled down his boxers, which showed a penis. "Woah never seen this before" I said touching it. "W-W-Whatever just start making me feel good" Gray said moaning and breathing. Wow he is sensitive.

I then started to go up and down his dick with my hands. I lick his head and put it in my mouth. He wasn't big or small, but he was just right for me. I went up and down. He moaned and that me go faster.

His face look like he was about to come. "Let go J-Juvia" I didn't want I stayed in his mouth. He came and OMG there was a lot!! I let go and there was a bunch of him on me. His faces look dazed. I started to look my self clean. He was sour and sweet. I loved it. Then I felt a hand on my hand and something was inside me. GRAY DICK.

Gray POV
I thrust in her and she moaned out of pleasure. We continue this for a long time and we both were at our limits. "Let's do it together" I said. We both came.

Juvia POV
"I had fun, but the part you tied me up wasn't so much fun tho" I said. "Opps sorry" he laughed. "Want to do it again" we both said and laughed.

Hope you enjoy it
Nalu is the finally smut