Chapter 12 Awkward

Hope you guys enjoy

Lucy POV
"WHY IS THERE HELICOPTER HERE" I said yelling, then I felt a little faint. I heard Natsu voice yelling for me. "Oh yeah Mating Season is done for me, I should have done much better, but looks like the next time I will have to run away. Time for me to get back to my dudgeon", I said in my head falling. "Can't wait till next month".

Natsu POV
"Lucy are you we didn't even have time to do a second round." I then saw someone walking towards me. "WHO THE FUCK IS IT" I said getting piss that the person stop me. "Natsu it's me Lisanna" "Lisanna" I said confused. "It's time to go home Mating Season is done for the mouth" she said sweetly. I then pick up Lucy and headed back.

Everyone was there knockout. "WHAT THE HELL IS" I didn't finish when I felt a hard thing hit my head"this" I said quietly when I was on the ground.

Lisanna POV
"This is to help you Natsu" I said. I then called everyone in the guild to help me get them out. "Sorry"

Natsu POV (normal Natsu)
I woke up in chains and with boxers on. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED AND oh Mating Season is done huh......I wonder who was my mate" I said. I then look around and saw Jellal,Gray, and Gajeel they were asleep. I was about to wake them up, but I heard a crack on the door and all of them woke up.

The person was Lisanna. "Oh hi Lisanna do you know where Lucy and the others are" I said "also why are tied up too" Gray said. "Umm......well the girls are here, but we told them what happened and they are suprise and don't want to see you right now".

All the boys POV
"WHAT DID WE DO TO THEM" we yelled.

Lisanna POV
"You had sex with them and knock them out to have sex with them." They all turn pale and they looked down. "But it's ok that was there Mating self not the real ones" I said trying to make them a little happy. "Lisanna...why are tied" Natsu said. "Umm because we thought you might attack them so that's why and it's only been 3 weeks since I knock you guys out"

"KNOCK US OUT.........THREE WEEKS" they said. After talking to them about the girls and everything I let them go. "And you guys should take a shower too you stink" I said covering my nose. "Yeah thanks......oh also how did you know that we were doing that stuff" Gajeel said. "That's for me know and you not to figure out" I said winking at them and running out the door.

All the boys POV
"Weird"

Gray POV
I took my shower the fastest because I wanted to make time for me before the mating season begins again. I then saw Juvia I prepared myself for a knocking down, but I didn't get it all I saw was Juvia walking by me. That's weird?

Gajeel POV
I was sitting down and drinking. I wanted to forget what I did to her......wait no it's my mating self who did all those thing to her so technically we all didn't do anything. I nodded and got up and went to Levy to ask her if she wanted to go on a job. She just looked at me and turn around, and she just walked away. "Levy".

Jellal POV
I planned to stay in the guild for awhile because I don't want Erza and I to have a weird relationship. I saw her outside training. "Do you need help" I said. She smiled, until she saw my face and just walk past me. What just happened.

Natsu POV
I went to look at the jobs because I need money. I saw Lucy sitting a lone and bored. A job will make her feel much better. "HEY LUCY LETS GO ON A JOB" I said yelling at her and waving, but she didn't respond and walk out the gulid. "Lucy"?

This continued for a long time. The girls wouldn't talk to us for a long time, but time went by and we talk again, but it was still AWKWARD. Master told us that he will be putting us in a hotel this year. "HOTEL" Erza said happy. He then asked if he can see the boys for a second. We agreed.

Master POV
I close the door behind me and said "Listen well and listen good. This year will be a bad one for you." They looked worried. I continued "This year you won't be changing, but the girls will." "WHAT" they said. "Just listen" I said. I once again continued "the girls will try to get you so whatever you do...DO NOT TRUST THEM or you will regret it for your life" I said. "When does it start" Gray said......then we heard an knock on the door. "Right now" I said.

Sorry for not uploading I'm going to try to finish one of my stories. Hope you enjoy it.