Jezra Mating Chapter 8

IMPORTANT
I CHANGE MY MIND I WONT BE DOING SUPERNATURAL STAGE ON THE MAIN STORY. SUPERNATURAL STAGE WILL PROBABLY BE SPECIAL
Hope you enjoy this smut. You are have been waiting for this. Also the picture up there so you like it or not. Cred to my girl Leon
Let's start this lemon(is the first time)

(Previously on Mating Season)
(I woke up in GRASS. I got up and saw that I was wearing a nothing. I was really worried about it as long as Jellal doesn't see me. "WAIT THAT MOTHERFUCKER KIDNAPPED ME." I was so piss off that I punch down a tree."sorry tree lol not" I laughed.

Then I saw a lake it was beautiful and the dark sky was so beautiful. EVERYTHING WAS BEAUTIFUL HERE.

Then I saw Jellal come close to me with his boxers on. I hid my body so fast that sonic couldn't reach that speed.

He then whisper in my ear

Jellal POV
"Are you ready to become one" I smirked and she push me away and said to me "O-ONE ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME IM GOING TO GET YOU BACK B-B-B" she couldn't say it. "Shh Ezra")

Ezra POV
He shh must NO ONE SHHHUSH EZRA. "Listen here nigga don't you ever shh..."

Jellal POV
She is being so loud again to shut her up I kiss her. When the kiss was over she was definitely quite. Good girl.

Ezra POV
He then kiss me again, but this time more aggressive. I kiss him aggressive back. He tasted so good I wanted more. With all that aggressive kissing my legs felt weak I guess he notice that and we separated slavia of string was shown. He then pick me up and put me on the grass. He got a top of me and I cover myself up.

Jellal POV
She so cute. My little strawberry cake. "You can't hide from me Ezra" "f-f-fuck u" she said. Maybe I little expired strawberry cake.

I unwrapped her hands and kiss and bite on her neck."mhh" she moaned. That turn me. I went a little down and saw that her boobs. I sucked on one and played with the other.

Her face was so blushed and he kept on moaning. This is music to my ears. Then, I switch and suck on the I played with and played with the I suck on before. Ezra was trying to hold her moans in, but she couldn't. "Jellal" she said. I stopped sucking on her nipple and went down to her womenhood.

Ezra POV
"Jellal" I said. He was looking at my me and my womenhood. I was scared. "Can I Ezra" he said looking very hungry. Even if I said no he would still go for it. "Jellal umm......" Fuck it lets just make him do it I mean it can't hurt that bad. "Yes Je"

Jellal POV
When she said yes I immediately put her womenhood in my mouth. She taste good. I started to lick her. She was moaning a lot and then I put a finger in. "Ahh don't do Jellal if you keep doing that I will" she didn't finish her sentence because I was pumping harder in her and she moaning. Then she came.

I clean up the mess you made. "Mhh Ezra taste like strawberries""SHUT UP YOU FUCK BOY" she said throwing grass at me. "Umm Ezra if you don't mind can you make me feel good" I said blushing a little.

Ezra POV
"Sure Jellal" I said, but in my mind I was freaking out. WHAT DID I JUST SAY I PROBABLY THE AFFECT ON US BY MATING STAGE. I prep talk to myself and breath a lot, then I pulled his boxer down and there it was Jellal 7 inches dick.

I played with it because I never saw a dick before it was such a weird thing. "Stop playing with it and just suck on it." I was surprised by his tone, but decided not to say anything smart(well that is the first)

I lick his top first and he moaned. How can suck a small little thing turn me on. I then put it in my mouth and was going up and down. It was actually fun. I was sucking him and he seem to like it no LOVE IT. He surprised me by taking my hair and going up and down,but he let go off my hair a few seconds after he did that. I wonder why?

I could see he was about to come."Ezra....let go of my penis I-I-I'm going to come" he said shaking. I don't know if I can swallow him,but I will do my best. I then came in my mouth. I felt like my whole mouth was full of him.

I let him go and more came on me. "EZRA" he said blushing"I-I-IM SORRY" he said. I then ignored him and tasted him. "Mhh you taste sugary" I said eating more"but bitter."

I then felt Jellal get on top on me again. He looked like he wanted me and so did I. " can I Ezra" "yes you may"(ps mating self can't get pregnant so they don't need to use condoms)

Jellal POV
I put my dick in her she was crying a little. I wipe away her tears and starting to thrust really slowly for her sake. I love. I was slowly thrusting in her for a long time and I got tired.

"Ezra I'm going little faster" I said. I started to go faster. She was in pain, but enjoying it. I started to lean down and kiss her kindly, then aggressively. She was about to come and I so was I. "Jellal""Ezra" we both came.

Ezra POV
"I had fun, but I'm still killing you for kidnapping me you fuck boy" I said laying on the grass by him. "Fuck boy" Jellal said. "That is your new nickname Fuck boy you like it" I smiled and he smiled back

"Ready for a round two" he said and I just laugh. "Why the fuck not"

Hope you enjoy my first ever lemon thing and the weird part is that it didn't feel awkward to write(^o^)/

Bye bye