Gale Mating Chapter 9

GALE LOVE THEM. SECOND LEMON I WROTE

(Previously on Mating Season)

(I woke up in the kitchen. I was laying on the table in a apron green and no BRA. I started to freak out I check down below. "Good I still have my panties." I was looking around and saw a guy. IT WAS GAJEEL. He look hungry which made me scared. "I guess mating season started early then usually."

I looked at him and he looked at me.

Gajeel POV
"Ready to have fun." Her face was all bright red. I laughed and got up.)

Levy POV
"Wait Gajeel I'm ready for this" I said shy and scared. Gajeel put me on a counter. "Levy let's just have fun ok. You are always reading a book, but now your going to read my book. His book?? I was then interpreted by Gajeel kissing me.

He then was asking to a enter my mouth. I hesitate first, but open my mouth and he exploded in my mouth. I was moaning and I could see he was being very turn on by my moans.

Next thing that I noticed is that he was top on top of me. "HEY NO MORE THAN KISS" I was cut off, by my apron being pull away. I cover myself up "B-B-BAKA."

Gajeel POV
She is so shy. I leaned down to her ears and said. "My little shrimp is scared." She just blush and was about to say something very smart with sass on it, but to shut up her I bit her nipple. "Ahh what the hell Gajeel" she yelled trying to hit me, but I pined down her wrist and then continue on her boobs.

"I have to say I like flat chest""big boobs never got me turn on" I said. She blushed like a million colors. When I was done with her boobs I went to her womenhood. I was pulling down her panties and she was wet already. "Wow Levy you are so wet" I said. "S-S-S-SHUT UP GAJEEL AND make me feel good".

She was very quite at the end. I then went down to her womenhood and started to kiss it then lick her. "mhh" her moans of pleasure made me go way faster with my tongue. I then put a finger in and started to pump her.

She was now feeling a little pain, but not much. She wrap her thighs around my head and I stop to look at her and ask why she did that. Then I felt a small hand on my head to push me down back to her womenhood.

"Don't stop" she said half blushing half trying to breath. Maybe I should stop to make sure she breaths because I don't want my shrimp to die on me. When she finally got back to breathing right which didn't take to long I added another finger in.

I could see you about to reach her limit. She came and it was sweet. "You taste sweet" I said. I was waiting for her say something,but she stayed quite and just look at me. "Umm Levy". "I want you Gajeel" she said. Next thing I knew she on top of me and put my dick in her mouth.

Levy POV
I started to put my whole mouth in his dick. He was so big. His moans was so adorable. I guess he isn't such a tough guy. He put his hands on my head and held me down. HE WAS ABOUT TO COME OMG HE IS SO SENSITIVE!! He came in my mouth and I couldn't hold it,but Gajeel hand was still on head so I slowly sallow some and when he let me go I just started clean myself up.

"You are sensitive" I said smiling "and very sweet" I said also finishing cleaning myself. "SHUT UP SHRIMP" he said blushing and panting. He then lean back down on me and he put his dick in me. He was really big. He thrust in me and we both were moaning, but I was crying,moaning, and screaming and he look down at me and felt selfish.

Gajeel POV
I'm enjoying this,but she is pain. "I'm alright" I heard Levy saying. She just smiled and I smiled back and kept thrusting in her. We both were about to hit our limits, until I turn her over and doggie style her. We both came.

"That was fun" she said on the counter leaning on my chest. "Gihe yeah it was big booty" I said. She blush all types of color even green!!

Levy POV
"What to go again" I heard Gajeel said. "Why not" and we started to kiss.

Omg I have like 3 stories I'm writing this one and High school musical (fairy tail) also a Gruvia book too.

Hope you enjoy this chapter
Bye bye Gruvia is next