Chapter 6 The Game

Hey guys got to say I'm love writing this probably going to write an other book soon which hint it is a classic movie that everyone should now try to guess ok let's get on to the story( ω)

Ezra POV
Everyone one was awake and the emotion stage was over. The girls and I don't know what we saw, but we feel much better and also curious about this game. The girls and I knew that sexual stage won't come so soon.

We had time to make sure we smell good and we shaved you know girls stuff.

After 4 hours we ready to play the game with the boys they all had lust in there eyes. They look like wild animals wanting there prey!!

Jellal POV
Truth or Dare Eza(lol yes my game I always go for truth what do you go for) She picked Dare!well of course she did she is Ezra!

Ezra I dare you too play the rest of the game naked. Everyone gasps. Ezra was blushing a little because I was in here and she usually doesn't care who see her naked, but me she does care.

Ezra POV
I obey him and took of my clothes and my bra and panties. I cover up because I didn't want Jellal to see me naked. Then he whisper in my ear "you have a beautiful body." I blushed.

Lucy truth or dare. She yelled "DARE MOTHERFUCKER" wow did not expect that from her.

Lucy I dare you too play two rounds in your underwear.

Lucy POV
I was silent for a second, but I did it and Natsu wouldn't stop looking  he just looked looked and looked. "Ummmm Natsu" I said. He finally got out his zone and I ask him a truth or dare. Natsu said Dare.

Natsu I dare you too you to call me sexy then you will peck my lips

Natsu POV
"Your one sexy girl Luce" then I kiss her lips I wanted to do more, but I couldn't because she pushed me away blushing madly. "WHAT THE HELL N-NATSU I WAS J-JUST K-K-KIDDING". I smiled.

Gray truth or dare. Gray picked dare.

Gray I dare you to blindfold Juvia and kiss three parts of her body. Juvia was about to make a run for it, until Ezra caught her."WE ARE PLAYING TRUTH OR DARE SO SIT YOUR SLUT ASS DOWN AND ENJOY IT" Ezra said sweetly(yeah right)

Gray POV
I got a blindfold(which Lisanna sent•-•) and I blindfolded Juvia I could see she was scared. First I kiss her lips which was only for 13 seconds then I kiss her one of boobs and lick it kinda, finally I lift her skirt and kiss her womanhood.

Juvia POV
H-He did j-just k-k-kiss my w-w-womanhood. I wanted to moan a little, but I couldn't or he would for much more. I was blushing madly.

Gray POV
Levy truth or dare. "I guess truth because no one pick it"

Levy if you had to date anyone here right now, who would it be? She blushed so hard I swear she was gonna faint.

Levy POV
"I-I don't have h-have a c-c-crush on anyone" I nearly yelled. "You have to answer it" Gray said. "Fuck you Gray".

If I had to date anyone I would date.............G-G-Gajeel!!! Everyone......wasn't shocked at all, not either Gajeel himself.

Umm Jellal truth or dare. He said truth.

Jellal how big is it? I'm doing this for you Ezra I said in my mind.

Jellal POV
It's 6 inches. Ezra was blushing she is so cute. And finally Gajeel truth or dare. He didn't care so he pick both. He is a real man!!

Truth- Gajeel your favorite body part on a woman is? "THAT PUSSY" (dammit Tommy lol sorry had too R.I.P Tommy) we all stare at him and laughed.
Dare- Gajeel your dare is spank your Levy ass!!

Levy POV
"WHAT-WHAT THE HELL" I then felt Gajeel picked me up and put spank my ass, but it was gentle and it didn't hurt like a whoopin. I could see in his eyes he regretted that, but I'm happy that he cares for me.

Ezra POV
"That was fun" I said putting on my clothes. "Yeah I had a great time" Natsu said and winked and Lucy who was looking away from him. "How about you Juvia did you have fun" Gray said smirking she just blushed and fainted."Guess she did" gray said. "I'm sorry I spank you Levy","It's ok Gajeel you didn't mean it I could see it in your eyes"."but" Gajeel was not finish. "You got a good ass maybe you should twerk for me"

"HELL NO"

Lucy POV
I went to my room and look out the balcony. "Tomorrow is mating and would I will able to mate with Natsu"" I knew he was my mate from the first time I saw him." I looked to the moon and let my hair down to flow in the wind. Then I heard a ding dong at my door.

"So it has begun already"

Thank you Google for helping me to find these truth or dares they were just so good.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter stayed up until 10:11

Next chapter will be probably be tomorrow, but first I have to do something and make my second book so yeah

Bye bye()/