Chapter 13

Hook and I run through the jungle until we came across his ship. "Hop aboard, lass," Hook says, gesturing to the ship.

"You won't try to kidnap me again, will you?" I say with a skeptical look.

"No...I swear."

"Good...because I'd hate to have two people's blood on my hands," I say with a smirk.

"Oh, you won't need to. And, by the way, since you're the only one who can kill him, you better use this," he says, giving me a sword.

"Thanks. You do know that I could kill you now if I wanted to..."

"I think you should just focus on Pan, love. Because, as you said, you don't want to have two people's blood on your hands," Hook says with a smirk. "Especially your own..."

"Yeah. And, I need you. If any of the Lost Boys come looking for Peter, they'll probably come straight here...and they'll come for me."

"Don't worry. If one of those little demons even tries to sneak up on you, then I'll take care of them."

"Good. But, we'll keep them alive. They don't need to pay for what Peter's done. Only he does."

"Fine," Hook groans, which makes me laugh a little.

We finally arrive at Skull Rock. When I get off the ship, I tell Hook to stay on it, and he tells me to be careful because Peter's a "bloody demon" disguised as an innocent boy. I cautiously enter Skull Rock.

"Come to die, little hero? How charming..." a familiar voice sneers behind me. I smirk.

"Not today, Pan," I say as I quickly turn around. To my surprise, no one's there.