-6-

"Hi.." I say, a small smile on my face. I've got to be nice, be nice..

"Hello, Ivory." Amber greets me kindly, maegan rolls her eyes and slumps in her seat. I put down the guitar and take a seat beside Amber and wait for miss Elle.

The door opens a few minutes later and miss Elle walks in, smiling. "Hi girls, excited about the beach?" She says, sitting behind the desk. Amber and I nod, maegan says nothing. "I just wanted to say that tonight when we get back, Amber and maegan need to pack their bags. Amber, you are being adopted by a family of four, they live in a nice street, two other girls and two boys."

Amber smiles, I smile at her and maegan flips her hair behind her back. Miss Elle continues talking.

"You're going to enjoy it there, I'm sure. Maegan, you will be heading off to the city. The couple have quite the amount of money, the woman likes shopping a lot, the guy runs a very successful business. It's going to be perfect for you." Maegan smirks and plays with her nails. I bet she's going to be spoilt.

"Ivory," miss Elle looks at me with a grin on her face. "You won't be packing tonight, the woman would like to help you pack. She's very nice, wants to keep it a secret about her lifestyle, you will be getting attention and lots of love. May is going with you, it's fine with her." I nod. I only just came back and I've already been adopted, wow. I'm not sure if she will like me, maegan said all those things... What if it's true?

Miss Elle's voice snaps me back into attention. "Okay girls, go get your stuff, we will be leaving in five to get on the bus."

-------

I sit in a seat beside Chloe on the bus. Chloe wanted the window seat so I'm stuck with the Isle. On the other side of the bus, Maddie is by the window and Emily is by the Isle.

"I'm so excited, I've never been to a beach!" Maddie whispers, leaning over em. "Wow, really?" Chloe asks, tying her hair up in a bun. "Yeah!" "Will you get off me?!" Em says jokingly, a disgusted look on her face. We all giggle and Madeline sits properly in her seat.

Chloe is wearing a floral skirt and a yellow and white ombré crop top. Emily is wearing long pants and a long sleeved top, when I asked her about why she was wearing it she replied with "I like the feeling of wet clothes so if there's a pier I'm gonna jump off." Maddie is wearing a white sundress that has lace around the sleeves, a blue bikini underneath. I didn't change, I'm still wearing my red tour shirt and high waisted shorts. I just added my black 1989 sunglasses.

Literally no one wore shoes, so we are all barefoot.

"Hiya guys! We are going to the beach today, I'm here with my friends, Ivory, Emily and Maddie-poo." I look over to Chloe and she has her phone out, she's vlogging. She vlogs a lot, and has a YouTube channel.

We all wave and Maddie puts up the rude finger. Chloe gasps, "Madeline! How dare you!" I laugh and Maddie pretends to cry, burying her head in Emily's neck.

Chloe looks back at her phone, "Madeline is an asshole, I apologise for you guys having to be treated like tha- MADDIE." Maddie gets out of her seat and and grabs her bag, with a smirk on her face she throws the bag at Chloe, the whole bus starts laughing.

---

When we arrive at the beach, miss Elle tells us where we can and can't go, if we have to use the toilet we have to ask her and she will walk us up. It feels like school camp, how we need to stay in one place but we still have fun. I miss going to camp.