Capter 1

I wake up to my alarm clock being like a crazy. Uggg the first day back to school from winter break. Boy do I hate high school :( . You take you phone and turn off the alarm. Then I checked my twitter and instagram. I also noticed a new text message. I wonder who it could be? I look and see who its your best friend Alexa. It says....

Alexa - Hey Amanda

Amanda- What's up

Alexa - geting ready for school you

Amanda- Just woke up. Damm you must get up early :|

Alexa - well yah today I did

Amanda- see you at school :) ♥♥

Well I might as well get ready now. I say to myself. I go to take a quick shower and dry off. Now what to were?? I say to myself. I pick out some jeggings and a tight red t-shirt (it wasn't so cold for January). I go put my hair up in a ponytail and grab some shoes. Then my mom walks in to remind mr of some things.

"You have soccer practice tonight." Mom says.

"Okay and you know you can knock right before coming in. I could have been changing!" I say putting in a skinny circle hairband in.

"Alrighty, and remember Darren is taking you to the boys team game tomorrow make sure you bring the uniform he gave you. I won't be able to remind you. Also Dad will pick you up from the game tomorrow." Mom says in a lecturing way.

"I know Mom" I say getting annoyed.

"Bye" She says, shuting the door.

"Bye" I say, finally she leaves.

After a few moments I grab my phone, backpack, and keys. I go head down stairs to eat some breakfast. I have a over easy egg, a piece of toast that had butter on it, apple juice, and an apple . You say bye to your mom and go to your car.

- At school -
I go find some of friends. I spot Darren first I go over to him and he has a serious look on his face.
"Whats wrong" I ask. I can tell there's something wrong because we have been friends since we were in preschool.
"So you know how last year people thought we were dating?" He says pissed off.
"Yeah so..." I say confused.
"Well its starting up again." He says annoyed.
"Why does this happen. What's so wrong about a girl and a guy being best friends." I say ticked off.
"I know right, why can't people just leave us alone. And if I was you I would check your twitter." He says. There was a silence while I checked my twitter.

( all the usernames I made up in this book are fake)

@blablabal - lookes like there back at it again @AmandaC and @BigDARREN

@lovesyou223_ - @AmandaC and @BigDARREN got alfull close at last nights party. Are they a thing or is this like last year when they clamed were not a thing?

"There are so many things about us! We just are close and you protect me because cause you know what I've gone through. Why can't people expect that we are just friends ugggg." I said stressed out.
"I know right" he said "well any way class in going to start soon we better get going."
"Bye see you soon" I say walking away. I grab my schedule and see what I have first. I have English uggg how I hate English. As I walk to English I get a weird look from Darren's ex girlfriend Beonica. I really don't know why he dated her, she's such a bitch! They only lasted for about two months, but really it was torture! She would do everything with us. She was always trying to get me to leave even at MY OWN HOUSE . Did I say she is a bitch? Oh yeah.Who does she think she is?

I could always tell that Darren was never happy. He was always stress out.

So for English Alexa and Libby are in so we always sat in the back. Most likely its because Mr. Des was soooo bording. I see the class room and I walk in Alexa is already here. So I walk over to my seat and we talk about tomorrow night because we were both really excited for me. But its kind of a big deal I mean the entire school is talking about it and even better the captain of the boys team is having a party for only me, also secretly I think he likes me so that might be why! I don't get why this is such a big deal I mean for real?

Well it might be because I'm a sophomore and there hasn't been a girl to play on the boys team yet. My Dad says that I am better then all of the boys but I think he is just saying that, but we well see.

Well the bell is about to ring and then  Alexa's crush Jake comes in just in time. Libby goes and sits to my left. Then Jake gose and sits next to Alexa. She looked and me and gave me the help me face. We decided not to take a nap. We didn't want to embarrass Alexa. It was sooo boring and all I really heard from Mr. Des was blalalalalla. Thank goodness sake the bell went off I was about to go crazy. All three of us went out the door as soon as we got out we went to a bench a talked. The first thing that came out of Alexa's mouth was...
"He gave me a note!!!!" She said excitedly.
"What does it say!!"Libby says excitedly.
"Well I wanted to read it with you guys!" Alexa said unfolding it.
"Ok so are going to read it" I say anxiously.
"Yes right now," Alex says looking at the paper, "Come to my house tomorrow night don't worry, you won't miss Amanda's game. I'm on the team too. But any ways come to my house at 5:15,

Love Jake "

"I would why he didn't just tell you?" I say confused.

"I don't know?" Alexa says.

"Okay well, to the bathroom to do my hair it looks terrible!" Libby says as she walk away.

"I saw a bunch of stuff on twitter..."I cut Alexa off.

"None of it is TURE." I say angrily, " Why can't we just be accepted as close friends uggg!"

"Don't worry I didn't think that was true but I saw something else." She says try to calm me down.

"Okay what is it!" I say anxiously.

"Well so you know your favorite player on the St.Charles Ambush team." She says with big smile one her face.

"Yeah ok" I say.

"Well he congratulate you for tomorrow and he's going to the game. He also said that if he likes the way you play you will get to go sit with them at the there next game!!!!" She says happily.

"No way!!!" I say checking my twitter.

"I know right this is so exciting!" She say " I think we should head to class."

"Yea lets go see you later" I said, I checked my schedule and it said to go to math.

-Next Class-

Math really wasn't to bad seens we were always doing some thing in Mr. Stell class. I walk in and see Mo (it's short for McKenna) and Abby. Talking about some things. As soon as I walk the loud specker came on.
"We are ending school early because of a sudden meeting." Mrs. Frederick said. Every got up and went home.

- home -

I have no homework, so you decide to call some friends up sense my mom isn't home and I am not the best cooking. I end up calling Alexa, Darren, Mo, Abby, Kenly, Sarah, Nick, and Libby. They all come over to my house so we can discuss what we are going to eat. We of course pick a pizza place we pick that is called Pizza Land.

-----------------------------------------

Hey you guys hoped you enjoy the first chapter. Sorry for any spelling errors. Tell me if you like short or long chapters.

Thanks for reading♥♥