What A Bitch

Amanda's POV

I'm at Darren's house waiting for him to get out of the shower. I go down stairs to get something to eat I grab a bag of lays chips and a mountain dew, then I here a knock at the door.  I yell up stairs to Darren an say I got it. Then I  go to the door and answer it.

"Um what are you doing here" the lady asked.

"Well I was about to ask you the same thing" I respond ignorantly.

"Well I came to tell Darren something," she said very ignorant.

"Well whatever you need to tell him you can tell me," I said angrily.

"Well if I could I would of now wouldn't I, now where is he" she asked.

"Like I said you can just tell me and I will tell him" I say, I hate her so much.

"Well Amanda just tell me where he is, and let me tell him then I will be right out," she said and I just rolled my eyes.

"Beonica, NO. Get the hell away from us" I shout at her, and slam the door on her face. I see Darren run down the stairs with just a towel around his waste.

"What happened?" Darren asked, rushing to me pulling me into a hug.

"Well your bitchy ass ex girlfriend came by for a visit"  I say.

"What did she want" Darren said as he rolled his eyes.

"I don't know, she wouldn't tell me" I said upset.

"Should I go talk to her?" he ask in a confronting way.

"I don't know, this is just getting really confusing for me, and my head is starting to hurt from all this drama" I complain.

"Ok why don't we go sit down" Darren says walking over to the coach.

"Ok, I don't think Beonica is the only one involved in this drama thing" I say to Darren hoping he could think why someone would help her.

"Yea, I don't know, but you might be right because Beonica is terrible with computers and she would of already down what she wanted to do by now" he says.

"But how could she get someone to help her" I ask.

"Remember she hates us and everyone besides us thinks she is the sweetest person in the whole universe" He says rolling his eyes.

"Yea, I forgot about that. I don't get that about our school, there so blinded." I respond to Darren lying my head agents his shoulder, "I wonder when all this drama stuff will end"

"I don't know, but hopefully before school starts" he says crossing his fingers.