10 years later

Amanda's POV

It's been ten years and me and Darren are fulfilling our dreams of being married to each other, and having a big happy family, with twin boys. The oldest one is Jr and the youngest one is David. 

Right now I am making pizza for the boys and when I mean boys I mean all three of them. Yes your thinking correctly Darren has not grown up yet.

"Oh" I scream as I feel long arms wrap around my body and a kiss is layed on the top of my head.

"Did I scare you" Darren says with a smirk as he goes to the fridge to get a beer.

"Yea your lucky I didn't throw back the pizza!" I giggle.

"When is the pizza going t be done?" He asks as he takes a sip of beer.

"Well its be ready but really hot. If you want to get the boys and tell them to wash up. I think I saw them in the mud, in the back." I say taking the pizza to the table.

"Um... ok why would you let them play in that?" Darren asked.

"Well there seven year old boy, what else are they going to do" I say trying to hold in my laughter in.

"Ok well I'll go get them" he says sounding tired.

****

After we put the boys to bed Darren asked me to go sit on the couch and wait for him. I did but was taking awful long time. So I diside to go see what he's doing. I notice a buch of flowers and then hear a struggling man come through the door but I can't quite see the mans face dew mm to my the flowers.

"Darren" I asked confused.

"I thought I told you to wait in the living room?" He asked surprised.

"I was just you wer gone for a while and what is all this?" I ask.

"Well, its for the anniversary of Beonica being out of our life!" Darren answered.

"Aww thank you and I'm so glad that bitch is out of our life" I say hugging him.

"Mommy what does bitch mean?" David asked and Darren and me just start to laugh out.

---

Well this is it I hope you enjoyed it. Tell me what you think in the comments! I am currently writing a book about werewolves love. Make sure to read that book.

Feel free to share this book to your friends and family.