Chapter 5

The car ride was very awkward. But went by really fast. It was weird. Darren parked the car and we sat there. Then he broke the silence.
"Hey sorry about that."
"Its fine,"
"No its not,"
"It is,"
"I just don't know what happened to me."
"Its fine let's go in now."
"Okay let go,"
We go inside, ask the front desk were my mom was and went in. My mom was asleep and my dad was watching tv.
"Hey" I said quietly
"Hey" Dad said getting up for a hug from both of us.
"How's Mom?" I asked
"Good she is getting out earlier then we thought!" Dad said.
"Good," I said.
"How soon?" Darren asked.
"Well like two more days." Dad says.
"Good," I say.
"Well how was the game?" Dad asked.
"Well, Amanda was the bomb." Darren said
"I might of been." I said.
"Who won?" Dad asked.
"We did!" Darren said.
"Great!" Dad said.
A few hours went by and we talked and talked. Then the doctor said that we had to leave because my mom had to take some tests. So me and Darren walked back to the car and this time there was no awkward silence! I wasn't really sure what we were at the time, but I wasn't going to ask now we are having a pretty good time right now. We're just talking like nothing is wrong and occasionally we would sing to the music and this was normal. So that is what happened in the car and stuff. When we ended up at my house and he decided he would stay. We were kind of tired so we went to my room and took a nap. Yes this was kind of weird, NOW AND NOT BEFORE. My feelings were getting stronger for him and very strong. I was very happy when we decided to take a nap. I mean who wouldn't want to take a nap with there crush, and when me and Darren sleep together we cuddle. I just love the feeling of someone's big warm arm's around me. Occasionally Darren will kiss the top of my head. Ohh I love when he does that.

-Next day-

I'm so glad we have the week off. It was Wednesday night and I was alone, waiting for my mom to come home. I was really excited. This was really big. I was literally pacing like a wild animal. When she came home I ran up to her and huged her. Anyway today was kind of short but you know nothing really happened. Later tht night I was laying on my bed thinking about last night. Why dose this keep happening. I guess this is what happens when you have a crush on someone. This is my first crush. If this is how its going to be I better get use to it because I know he doesn't like me like that. This is great, this going to affect everything. I just wish I could kiss him all day and hug him. My hormones were going crazy!

(Hey guys hope you are enjoying so far! I'm now going to do POV. I've been doing Amanda this hole time. BYE)

Its now Thursday and Darren wanted to come over. He did as he usually did, told me he was coming over, walked across the street, and came in. He came up to my room and knocked. The first thing he did was slam his lips into mine.

Darren's POV

I couldn't help myself she's just so hot. After our first kiss, I am just craving her. I can't get enough. I want to ask her out but she'll say no. I just know that, we are just friends, even though we do act like a couple.

The kiss went on for about a minute. After that we talked, awkwardly. Than this happen...

------------------------

Ok I am soooooooooo sorry for not updating. I've been really busy. I really haven't been home a lot. And also sorry for the supper short story. Wow I said a lot of sorry's. Anyway I hope you enjoy this. The drama is staying and I'm really pumped!

Well bye love you!!♥♥♥♥♥