Replay

Amanda's POV

So it has been a week since Beonica came by. And school is starting up, I wonder what she needs to tell him and why can't she just tell me? Maybe I m looking at this all wrong? What if Darren was not drugged and had sex with Beonica in his own free will. If this is true I have no idea what's going to happen to Darren and I as a couple. 

So today I go school shopping, and you can guess who I see, Beonica. Of course she comes up to me.

"So how have you been?" she asks me with a smirk, but I just walk away and do my best to ignore her. But with my luck she just followed me."You know you can't just ignore me forever."

"Well I can at least try," I say ignorantly.

"I was just wondering if you know I could talk to Darren alone," Beonica said trying to sweet talk me. But she should no what the answer is.

"Why, so you can drug him again?" I asked, if you couldn't tell I was getting very angry at her.

"I didn't do that" Beonica sighs.

"Then who did" I asked putting my hands on my hips.

"I can't tell" Beonica pleads.

"What do you mean" I ask.

"I can't tell you who did it"she expanded

"Your a big bitch you know" I said very loud. Then walked away. Lucky I got away befor she could say anymore. I swear I could strangle her right now.

After the school shopping, I go over to Darren's house to hang out and maybe have some pizza. I pull in the driveway and see Beonica's car and Darren screaming at her in the front door. I really wonder what her problem is? She just can't leave us alone.

"Beonica you need to go right now," Darren says in a stern voice. But she wouldn't listen.

"No I need to tell you something" She complains to him.

"If you don't go right now I am going to call the police" He said as he eyes go to the back of his head.

"What are you going to tell them, a girl from my school is at my front door," Beonica laughs.

"Why don't you leave us alone, Beonica" I say from behind," and if Darren doesn't have anything I can say some wired girl is following me."

"Thats not true" Beonica explains as she puts her hand on her hips.

"Are you really going to fight us on this?" I question her.

"No I'm not" she says out of nowhere.

"You can leave now Beonica" Darren demands.

"Whatever I will tell you sooner then later" she says as she walks away.

"What the hell was that about?" I ask Darren.

"I don't know but stay away from her, she's dangerous." He warns me.

"Don't worry I don't ever plan on getting any close then I already am." I responded back.

Darren pulls me into a tight hug and kisses my forehead.