Partners in crime

Jason's POV

I drive into Mason's driveway for a meeting with my so called team. I need to confront them that Darren and Amanda are still together. Beonica promised they wouldn't be.

I go downstairs and they both turn to look at me.

"Why are they still together?" I yell demanding an answer.

"Well we tried but those two are tougher then you think, I mean there almost inseparable" Beonica goes on.

"Well god dammit we need to get it that done without that we not get what we want" I yell again.

"Yea I know why don't you try" Beonica yells back.

"That was not part of the deal" I say obviously angry that they did do what I asked.

"Ok what if Beonica went to see Darren alone and tell him you want him back, then you and Jason say your a couple. Darren will get jealous. Then Darren will break up with Amanda, and Darren will get with Beonica and Jason then you can get Amanda. You also break up the strongest couple in school." Mason suggests.

"I like that idea Mason,  but like you said they are the strongest couple in school" I says with an evil smirk.

"I don't agree" Beonica shouts out.

"Why" I asks.

"Because we are basically give him what he needs to know and why he is getting those pictures, and who is sending them to him. He will also put his wall up" Beonica fights.

"Just calm down, this might work. But if we catch Amanda 'cheating' this plan would really work." I says.

"How are we going to do that" Beonica asked trying to back me out of this plan but it is clearly not working.

"Well instead of using pictures that she took use ones off the internet," I say solving the problem.

"Fine whatever so when do I tell Darren the truth" Beonica says obviously pissed off.

"When can you get the photo done, Mason?" I ask.

"Well I can work on it tomorrow and  I will give it to, to see if you like it." Mason answered me.

"Ok great. Beonica you will give the photo to Darren" I says to Beonica.

"Ok whatever" she replies to me. 

"Ok then I will see you both soon, I have to go" I say to them, and leave the house. I hope this plan works. Although Amanda and Darren can't know that I'm in this. If they do it will mess every thing up.