Home

Amanda's POV

After the test where done Darren drove me home. I was able to remember who my parents are now. So it wasn't so weird when they came up and hugged me.

"Wait you remember who we are now" my mom asked.

"Yes I do" I say laughing, "shouldn't you be at work"

"We took the day off" my father responded.

"The doctor said that she needed to rest as much as possible" Darren said.

"Ok I'm going to head up stairs" I say feeling dizzy.

"I'll go with you" Darren said. As we walk up stairs I stumbled and fall back luckily Darren was right behind me. Once I am in my room I go get changed into some comfortable clothes and get in bed. Darren was already in bed so I started to cuddle with him.

One month later

It has been a month sense the incident. I have definitely more protective then I use to, but who can blame me. Anyway I had a small concussion and lots of glass inside me. So I had to get them surgical taken out. I have been so lucky to have Darren as my boyfriend, he was with me every step of the way.

Darren's POV

I pull into my driveway and there's a familiar car there. I knew I couldn't be Amanda. Then the car door opens. Beonica! What the hell is she doing here.

I as I get out she comes close to me and pulls me in the house.

"What the hell are you doing here!" I scream at her.

"What do you mean, I know you miss me" she says try to seduce me.

"What do you mean? I'm in love with Amanda" I say pushing her off me.

"Yea right, I know she can't have sex right now and I know your dieing from it" she says with a smirk.

"I am not die from it, but I am a horny man" I say smirking now knowing no one is here. As we go through our usual process.

Beonica POV

I am so glade Amanda got hurt. I can finally get Darren back that bitch. I mean she basically stole him. That's off limits! Now she will pay for her mistakes. That's why I'm going to blackmail Darren.

Early Today

I used the key that Darren gave to me to get in. I go up to his room and hide some camera's in his room. Hoping my plan will work.

Back to the present

Let me catch you up on this, so Darren and me have had a few affairs. Of course that's part of plan. So now that he trust me again I can go through with my plans.

Now I've got another trick up my sleeve. So Darren thinks that I'm on the pill, well I use to. So I'm trying to get pregnant from him. Hoping this will break them apart.

Darren's POV

Lately Beonica has been acting weird, so I decided to give her a key that is bugged. So I where she is at all times. I can tell she wants something. So I know all about the cameras. Little dose she know that. I also know where the cameras are.

So I not going to have sex with Beonica. I've noticed that what I am doing is wrong. So I have a little plan of my own.